Buying Polo Trendline Diesel

Thread Starter #1
Gurus,

The wait of close to 2 years are over and I am just unable to control my exitement!!!!

Yeah just going to book Polo Trendline. [:)]

:help:
Booking at Palace Cross and below are the discount offered :
1)Corporate Discount 16K
2)Body colored door handle & rear view mirror 2.5k

I am wondering are there any other discounts which I need to negotiate. Also, I want to have the vehicle registeration done from my home town. Can the dealer give me only the TR registration.

350Z

Core Team
I am wondering are there any other discounts which I need to negotiate. Also, I want to have the vehicle registeration done from my home town. Can the dealer give me only the TR registration.
Volkswagen and Honda dealerships are usually reluctant to offer any discounts. You should talk with the dealer regarding the registration issues, it’s possible.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
Gurus,

:help: I booked my Polo Trendline Diesel last week by paying 1K as booking amount. Could you please advise whether I need to pay the remaining amount of 6K, 2 weeks before the delivery date?

hey i m from nagpur booked the same diesel version they gave 100% surity to diliver today i.e. on my bday
and as per its image VW spoiled my bday saying red color not available.....
just check for surity of delivery
i think rear view mirrior comes with it nd they gave me
mud flap, matting and parcel tray as complimentry

Gurus,

:help: I booked my Polo Trendline Diesel last week by paying 1K as booking amount. Could you please advise whether I need to pay the remaining amount of 6K, 2 weeks before the delivery date?
I think you have made some typing errors here.

by 1k do you mean 1 lac?? (I guess so!)

If yes then,

- No you don't need to pay the whole amount that early
- Ask your dealer to provide you the VIN number/chassis number of the vehicle allotted to you
- Once you get the chassis no., see the manufacturing month (more on that after you receive the chassis no.)
- You have already paid 1 lac, ask them to let you know when your car arrives at their stockyard and personally visit them to check your car
- If you are taking car on loan, I would suggest to keep your papers ready and submit them couple of days before taking delivery of car, so that they are satisfied and you face no problems or delay at time of actual delivery.

keep us posted

Thread Starter #8
Thanks Rightnow for the information. Yes 1K is 1lac what I meant. I am not going for any loan options. I have asked for the VIN which the dealer has obliged to have that given to me by sometime next week when he said they are expecting new stocks and will have the vehicle alloted then!!!

Will update at the earliest

Top Bottom