Buying Old Honda City 1999 1.3 EXI.

Thread Starter #16
Prads,

Thank you so much for the inputs, yes I think this is what the mechanic was trying to say (Angles) connecting the rod, perhaps he wasn't able to frame the explanation. Finally, now I think the query has been resolved.

Thank you so much for the information.

Thanks a lot.[:)]

Thread Starter #17
Hi All Experts,

After the dropping the Idea of buying that OHC, I am in search of an Esteem again with a power steering unlike my LX which I sold off.

I spoke with one (Over the phone) who had Esteem VX (PW) and is willing sell it, upon asking if it has power steering the owner said that it does not have a PS nor a Manual steering, but it's in between both of them. I am totally confused[confused].

Despite doing a lot of research on Esteem VX I am unable to come to a conclusion whether Esteem VX has PS or not as many websites and sellers on the websites say that it has a PS whom to trust?????

I sold off my Esteem just because I wanted a power steering car.

PLease advice on Esteem VX is it PS or MS?

Thanks in advance..

Despite doing a lot of research on Esteem VX I am unable to come to a conclusion whether Esteem VX has PS or not as many websites and sellers on the websites say that it has a PS whom to trust?????

I sold off my Esteem just because I wanted a power steering car.

PLease advice on Esteem VX is it PS or MS?

Thanks in advance..
The VX had a hydraulic PS whereas the LX had no PS. Later the LXi & VXi (MPFI models) got electric PS.

The power steering on the esteem are a bit hard compared to other cars,but is i have observed maruthi cars with vx & lx dont have power steering,but vxi & lxi usually suggest they have power steering.I feel some esteem owners should throw some light if the model you want has power steering.

Top Bottom