Buying Bajaj Pulsar 220f - Need Help

Congrats buddy,your bike is looking great.Its great to see one more Pulsar maniac here..
So how is she doing now after the first service?

What FE is it delivering now?

@ S Class: Thank you for the suggestion. But we need to wait atleast a year to buy new pulsar, the new pulsar has new triple spark technology and NS body. Pulsar 135 dint hit the road much and it had some major problems. So its better to buy the most sold and the ones which has happy customers. We never know how the new pulsar will be. So Pulsar 180 is good at present !!!
Yes, what you said is true. And being bajaj, it is always better to wait before buying newly launched product.
What I liked though that it will have mono-suspension, more power & the looks will be more like KTM. Lets see.
And congrats on your new bike buddy. Any reasons for opting for 180 over 200 ?

Thread Starter #19
Yes, what you said is true. And being bajaj, it is always better to wait before buying newly launched product.
What I liked though that it will have mono-suspension, more power & the looks will be more like KTM. Lets see.
And congrats on your new bike buddy. Any reasons for opting for 180 over 200 ?
Thank you for ur wishes bro... P200 model is stopped, I had opted for P220 first, as i needed the bike on 23rd March(Ugadi for Hindus), I had booked it a month ago and to confirm delivery i visited showroom a week ago, they told me it will take a month or more(they might have given my booked my bike to someone else at higher price), so I cancelled the booking and took the money back and booked P180 in a different showroom. No reasonable reasons for opting 180, saved 15k by choosing P180, thats it !!! :)

Prashanth Kamath
Drive safe !!!

Thread Starter #20
Congrats buddy,your bike is looking great.Its great to see one more Pulsar maniac here..
So how is she doing now after the first service?

What FE is it delivering now?
Pulsar is "definitely male", so please dont say "she". He is good after first service, they have reduced the idling, clutch is smoother than before, engine roughness is reduced(i can hear the exhaust sound [clap]), they have oiled the chain too much due to which the rotation of wheel while engine is off is bit hard. Mileage i am getting around 40-45 (@ 40-60kmph speed)

Happy Pulsating :)

Top Bottom