Buying Bajaj Pulsar 220f - Need Help

Thread Starter #1
Hello TAI friends...

As i am gonna get my first two wheeler, i wanted to know what all the things that i should collect from the showroom people at the time of delivery and what are the basic modifications that a pulsar needs(like Saree guard, chassis guard etc). Please help me in descent modification of my new pulsar 220F(Vehicle will be delivered to me on 21st March).

Thank you.

Waiting for replies :)

congo for pulsar buddy and welcome to TAI! well do proper pdi by checking everything is working correctly. which accessories you want to get?

Thread Starter #3
Thank you Umang !!! I wanted to install LED bulbs around the low beam headlight. Accessories i am going to install chasis guard, helmet lock, and some basic simple accessories. I need suggestions of accessories which will suite my bike :)

Thank you once again :)

Congratulations for the Pulsar buddy. It's a great machine indeed. And those LED bulbs you are planning will certainly look really good.

Thread Starter #6
As Pulsar 220F demand raised, the showroom people extended the delivery for a month, so bought new pulsar 180dtsi plasma blue :) Enjoying the ride... :) Thank you all for your support :)

Don't buy Pulsars. Bajaj is coming up with new 200 cc pulsar & current 220, 180 will be discontinued in next 1-2 months. In mid 2012, 150 will be discontinued & replaced by new generation one.

Those who want to buy, better wait.

Thread Starter #13
@ S Class: Thank you for the suggestion. But we need to wait atleast a year to buy new pulsar, the new pulsar has new triple spark technology and NS body. Pulsar 135 dint hit the road much and it had some major problems. So its better to buy the most sold and the ones which has happy customers. We never know how the new pulsar will be. So Pulsar 180 is good at present !!!

Top Bottom