Buying a Used BMW 320d?

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys !

Is it ok to buy a used BMW. Its a 3 series diesel and the seller is my colony guy.

2008 model 320d highline. 50000 kms and in good shape. He is asking 20 lacs.

What should be right price as per experts in here ??

I am a newbie, please do reply ASAP.

Thanks etc.

Re: Buying a used BMW

I think the new one ( BMW 320d Corporate Edition) would cost around Rs:27Lacks On-road with PY registration and +3L for Chennai registration.

There is also an offer for this Model; 20K emi for 7yrs loan and every 12th Emi needs to be paid Rs:1Lakh
The downpayment was Rs:6 Lakhs for PY Registration

350Z

Core Team
Re: Buying a used BMW

Hello Bigtrip, It is OK to buy a second hand BMW but definitely not the one which you are telling us about. The person is asking just too much for a heavily run model. Since you belong to Gurgaon, I assume that car must be owned by some businessman who would have used it on daily basis. If you are keen on getting this model, there's a fair scope for negotiating to atleast a couple of Lakhs. Otherwise, Just search around for more cars with low mileage (Upto 35k Kilomters for a recent model is alright), Delhi NCR is full of Pre-owned BMWs / Mercs on sale. Goodluck. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

AMG

Suspended
Saw an ad in HT

BMW 320D for sale 2011 model

Was probably in thursday or friday edition.

Seller was selling through mahindra First choice

Yup 20Lakh is too much for a used 3-series considering it has clocked some KMS too! A new one(corporate edition) itself comes to around 30Lakhs OTR in Chennai.

350Z

Core Team
A side suggestion which I would like to add is that if you are not very keen solely for a brand image of an entry level BMW / Mercedes, Hunt for a brand new full sized D-Segmenter like Accord, Passat, Superb and more. These cars are not only value for money but also offer sheer size, space, comfort, features than a 3 or C can offer. Only where they lack is brand image. (This would have been a deal fair enough if you were searching for actual full sized luxury, i.e. E-Class, 5-Series, A6) And after all, nothing else can offer better satisfaction than owning a new car, especially in a budget like yours. These are my couple of cents but practically do give a thought to it.

Saw an ad in HT

BMW 320D for sale 2011 model

Was probably in thursday or friday edition.

Seller was selling through mahindra First choice
Any idea, for how much?

Drive Safe,
350Z

jackson1

Suspended
I think,it's ok to buy a second hand BMW but not the one.Because,the person is asking just too much for a heavily run model.So,car must be owned by some businessman who would have used it on daily basis.Thanks!

Top Bottom