Buying a Premium Commuter Bike For Rs.3 Lakh

Thread Starter #32
maximus007 whats the mileage of the cbr 250 r ? is a new model of cbr coming ?
1.There is claim from just 25 kmpl to 38-40 kmpl it may be due to the riging pattern but it will lie between 30-35 I think
2. Never know whether the new CBR will come or not[frustration] but if it is delayed further Bajaj may take the lead with RS200 and with the low pricing .
Now I am iclined towards Mojo if the headlight assembly had been at least tolerable[frustration] would have gone with it . (It has a awesome specs )

Had the era of Old Karizma been running, I would have suggested that. The new ones arent comfortable enough for pillions, Luckily I got a last piece of the Old version.

3 Lakh on a primarily commuter vehicle is overkill, CBR 250R Would be your best bet and balance between a good budget and a stylish ride.

Yes, Mojo is your best choice.
It has a good refined engine and nice riding position mainly suited for city and touring.
Also priced correctly and cheaper.
Comes with some nice goodies like Diablo rosso ii tyres, etc.
And the twin pod headlight offers best illumination.

I took it for a short ride (very short, about 1 km), and returned with a smile!

Thread Starter #35
First of all I hate the headlight assembly totally but can live with it
second pillion seat is chopped in the middle unforgivable [cry]
third I wont get it in the near future because non available in my town .

TD the kawasaki Ninja z250 as it is more decent looking than any other motorcycle and it looks much like fz's (headlight and meter console), still it does not have a proper pillion but it is somewhat decent than any other motorcycle in India. Analog and digital meter looks perfect and the twin headlights makes it a nice package.

Thread Starter #38
A Twist in the story guys was searching for a bike for a loooong time none of the bikes like TNT 300 nor the mojo saw the light in our town even the avenger street is yet to arrive meanwhile my 13 year companion my fiero started giving lot of troubles so I cant relay on it for too long for daily commute so was in a great confusion suddenly a friend who deals with seconds bike and cars called me on Sunday and said I have got one fresh 6 month old Fazer which had clocked only 2700 kms are you interested I asked him to bring to my village the asking price was 75k and he knows me very well that I wont bargain after half an hour he came to my place and in the first sight I decided it is going to be my next bike until something bigger reaches my home town .So sent him back in bus [evil].
BTW My Fiero will be with me with a royal treatment my mom today was not okay with the seat of Fazer so took the fiero to drop her so it is decided it must stay .

Attachments

Thread Starter #40
Yes buddy cbr riding position and the very big feel isn't helping either mojo didn't come to my home town not expecting it here atleast for a year .
This is a strop gab arrangement also will get used to a bit of faired bikes and the sweet deal of 75k Rupees which I couldn't resist .

Last edited:

Top Bottom