Buying a < 7 Lakh Petrol Car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Fiesta 2) i 20 3) Polo.

But according to rumors a new fiesta (sedan) is about to come next year.That's the reason there are so many offers,limited editions on the current fiestas.It will bring down the resale value.
Availability of spares wont be a prob.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #62
There are discounts every year in Q3 - Q4. My grandpa himself was offered the EXi 1.4 for 7 lakh on-road in AP in Q4 last year. So, we're hopeful of getting a 1.6S or SXi for about 6 lakh ex - showroom. What are the main differences between the 1.6S and SXi?
To my mind, 1) Fiesta 2) Polo 3) i20. Anyway I've lost my sanity![clown]

AMG

Suspended
1.6S has
spoiler
Sportier alloys
Hardened suspension(stiffer springs)
No beige interior
ABS
Airbags(not sure about this)

Thread Starter #65
I just checked out the ford site.
The S has a sporty instrument console, side skirts, a spoiler and such, but doesn't have an armrest, adjustable rear headrests, folding rear seat, etc.
So I think the SXi is better for us. In case we can't afford it after discounts, the ZXi.

AMG

Suspended
Going by your avatar, Fiesta is decided.

Great decision [clap]

The driver will never be disappointed(cant say same about the passengers).

Anyways, happy driving.

Thread Starter #69
Our family, including my dad, gramma, grandpa (Ma doesn't care for cars, except scale models) and yours truly, are great fans of the Fiesta, including the the interiors.

In case I haven't made it clear to one and all, :sorry:

We are in the process of buying an i10 for use in Anantapur, and we have decided on the Fiesta tentatively, for use in Bangalore/my my parents. We can very well go get ourselves a Fiesta EXi 1.6 straight away, but choose to wait until Diwali, the time around which Ford generally has offers on the Fiesta, and eventually go in for the 1.6 ZXi(ABS), SXi or S(probability less).
So long[thumbsup]

Congrats Arkin, Fiesta is a fine choice. Needless to say, it still is the best drivers car in its segment.

Thread Starter #75
If I can convince my dad to increase the budget by Rs 75000 - 1 lakh, then we could consider the Linea Dynamic, SX4 VXi and JAzz Base. What say guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom