Budget Rs.8.2 Lakhs - Buying Honda City This Month

Re: Buying honda city this month

no urban titanium mettalic is my colour. Sparkling brown is a very dark colour and IMO it looks the best on city,almost black.

Re: Buying honda city this month

I very dark colour. I hope you have enough support keep the car clean by dusting it very frequently. I find it a pain, of course all army top brass drive around in black.

Thread Starter #52
Thank you dear vishwas for killing my little new post.
Expected loads of replies about bargains but by merging you have spoiled the fun i guess.
Thanks a lot again :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #54
Dear Friends,
Finally I have something to be happy about[:D]
We have booked Honda City VMT urban titanium.
I booked the car from Solitaire Honda Borivili east.
The booking was quite a surprise for me.I took my dad to the showroom so that he can have a look at it.But then after having a nice look at the car he announced that he would book it soon and we booked it on 5th December 2012.
Additional accessories fitted by the dealer himself:-
Caska system with reverse camera-Rs 60000
Bumper and body protectors(Body colored)-16000
Artificial Leather upholstery-18000
Transparent floor mats-6000
Anti rust coat-6000
We are expecting the delivery of the car on 14th December 2012(Praying that it should not be dooms day on 21st).
One of the important things is this car is going to be our first car so we have not much experience in driving,so how do we manage to get it home?
Which are the additional accesories that honda provides free of cost normally?(Eg-repair kit,body cover)

Dear Friends,
Finally I have something to be happy about[:D]
We have booked Honda City VMT urban titanium.
I booked the car from Solitaire Honda Borivili east.
The booking was quite a surprise for me.I took my dad to the showroom so that he can have a look at it.But then after having a nice look at the car he announced that he would book it soon and we booked it on 5th December 2012.
Additional accessories fitted by the dealer himself:-
Caska system with reverse camera-Rs 60000
Bumper and body protectors(Body colored)-16000
Artificial Leather upholstery-18000
Transparent floor mats-6000
Anti rust coat-6000
We are expecting the delivery of the car on 14th December 2012(Praying that it should not be dooms day on 21st).
One of the important things is this car is going to be our first car so we have not much experience in driving,so how do we manage to get it home?
Which are the additional accesories that honda provides free of cost normally?(Eg-repair kit,body cover)
Congo Ravi for booking City.City is an excellent Car.

Top Bottom