Budget ICE for Santro Xing

Thread Starter #1
Dear all,

This is my first post in this forum and I am a total newbie when it comes to ICE.

I would like to get your help and suggestions to install ICE for my santro xing.

Car: Santro Xing
Budget Range: Approx 10K to 12k
Looking For (Full Setup, Head Unit etc.):Full Setup minus Head Unit (I already have Pioneer 4150 SD [had this with me since 2009])
Preferred Brands (If any): NA
Preferred Music Genre: Jazz, Ghazals, Bollywood
Existing Audio Setup: None
Misc. Details / Specific Questions: I would like to have a Basic setup with good Sound Quality and try for upgradation on a phased manner based on my budget.
The dash has provision for 4" speakers only. Is there any 4" component speakers and will it work without amp ?

Dear all,

This is my first post in this forum and I am a total newbie when it comes to ICE.

I would like to get your help and suggestions to install ICE for my santro xing.

Car: Santro Xing
Budget Range: Approx 10K to 12k
Looking For (Full Setup, Head Unit etc.):Full Setup minus Head Unit (I already have Pioneer 4150 SD [had this with me since 2009])
Preferred Brands (If any): NA
Preferred Music Genre: Jazz, Ghazals, Bollywood
Existing Audio Setup: None
Misc. Details / Specific Questions: I would like to have a Basic setup with good Sound Quality and try for upgradation on a phased manner based on my budget.
The dash has provision for 4" speakers only. Is there any 4" component speakers and will it work without amp ?
You can connect components directly to HU. But the problem is components might not get enough power to play them to their full potential so that the reason why one needs to use an amplifier.

If you already have an HU then buy a good 5 1/4in components for front speaker setup and 6in coaxials speakers for rear speaker setup.

Polk Audio bd5251 can be mounted using an MDF ring in your car's 4in speaker slot.

Info of speaker - db5251 - Car | Polk Audio®

Buy a good 6.5in coaxials, my suggestions would be to go for polk audio. Also mount them in MDF rings.

Polk db651 is a good coaxial speaker. Both the above speakers are cost effective but produce some awesome sound.

Info on coaxial - db651s - Car | Polk Audio®

Regards,
Sankar

Top Bottom