Brought Home a Bajaj Avenger DTSI 220

yeah it was INDIA BIKE WEEK on 21st and 22nd of February in GOA it was a wonderful event i heard. Had booked the tickets but couldn't go, my daughter was not feeling well so dropped the plan

congrats

is there any cruise bikes around the price range of avenger or 1 or 2 lak more that its price...

i saw in a portal Custom Motorcycles in Mumbai Mumbai -

custom bike is it worth buying it. i am looking for cruise bikes that price around 3 to 4 lacs maximum. that should make me feel like i am driving hardley davidson.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear All,
these custom bikes look very good, but as the chassis has been altered drastically, they are a handful to handle on the go, i know of people who have great difficulty in riding RE CGT, TB etc, so my humble suggestion, do TD these showroom bikes, and see what suits you, after all its your or families hard earned money you will be putting down.
regards
vinod

Dear All,
these custom bikes look very good, but as the chassis has been altered drastically, they are a handful to handle on the go, i know of people who have great difficulty in riding RE CGT, TB etc, so my humble suggestion, do TD these showroom bikes, and see what suits you, after all its your or families hard earned money you will be putting down.
regards
vinod
thanks for your ideas.

is there any branded cruise bikes that we can get around 4 laks.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes there is my friend you can go for HYOSUNG AQUILA at a price range of 367000 on road in karnataka i donno the on road price where you are as the taxes differ state to state. the ex showroom bangalore price is 293000. its a 250cc twin cylinder cruiser bike. have a look. here is the web link. http://dskhyosung.com/aquila250
however as this thread is about ownership of AVENGER lets keep it to avenger only. in case you are on the lookout for a new bike please post your query under automotive shopper. this is just a friendly advice no offense[:)]
http://dskhyosung.com/aquila250

Last edited:
Thread Starter #53
Congrats mate ! Its a very nice looking cruiser. By the way how do you feel riding after a huge gap of 14 years ?
no problems[:D]. i am enjoying the experience to the hilt. initially i was a bit apprehensive. overtaking trucks and buses was a bit scary, now i have overcome the fear and doing it easily. the looks people are giving is thrilling. my daughters class mate said is the guy who is dropping you at the class your father[surprise] ? i thought he was your brother[;)][lol]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #57
i tried to upload snaps but failed let me try again. no didn't spot guys on RE from KA. ( most of the time i was in the conference so didn't get time to roam around. but my pals did roam around.

Thread Starter #58
i tried to upload some snaps but failed, will try again now. most of the time i attended the conference so didn't roam around but my pals sure did. i didn't see any RE from KA.

Attachments

Thread Starter #60
made a small modification on my bike - i had to rotate my foot inwards while pressing the brake pedal and was finding it difficult. welded a rounded metal pipe to the brake pedal and the braking has become more comfortable

Attachments

Top Bottom