Brought Home a Bajaj Avenger DTSI 220

Is that a shackle of a pad lock you welded to the break pedal [lol]?. So now you will be able to rest your foot without applying breaks unknowingly?. No surprise your daughter's classmate asked is it her brother or father, you look in your late 20s maximum, not more than that at all.

Wow. Actually Im too planning to buy a Avenger replacing HUNK which i have used for 8.5 years now. Actually I was using Hero Honda and Honda bikes till now and all of the bikes that I have used come with the Honda engine, it has good reliability. I care the bike very much.

So how good is the Bajaj engine. Is it good for a long run. I would be using in a minimum of 7-8 years for sure. Please advice.

Thread Starter #66
sorry for the late reply mate. hope you have bought your ride. no reasons for not buying the avvy. hassle free bike with near zero maintenance.

I appreciate your passion on avenger. However, my brother has Avenger and I dislike this bike to core for it's key hole and other quirks as it's somewhere hidden below handle bracket and i have burnt my palms several time trying to lock it. I have to get down and look out for it and then insert key to lock it. Even break lever is not ergonomically designed and you had to rectify it with your own ingenuity. A bike company like Bajaj should have thought these through.

I wish you many happy miles.

Top Bottom