Brisbane & Gold Coast-Australia

Thread Starter #1
I went to Brisbane last year in December. My mates live over there and they asked me to come visit them.

At that Time I had my Nikon D40x and then it got some spots on the CCD so my Dad asked me to send it back to him and he fixed it and sent me a new one .(canon 1000d)

Anyways enjoy the pictures

Brisbane City Pictures are as follow:(thats me in shirt and jeans)

Attachments

Thread Starter #2
Gold Coast, one of the best beaches I've ever seen .
The Aerial shots are from Q deck building.

Attachments

excellent pics Codename! Gold Coast is on my list of cities to visit. My friends went and said they have awesome amusement parks? did you see them?

Thread Starter #9
excellent pics Codename! Gold Coast is on my list of cities to visit. My friends went and said they have awesome amusement parks? did you see them?
nah i didnt go there cuz it was too humid. my mates asked me to but i said na too freakin hot!

thanks for looking man

350Z

Core Team
Whatever but sure a piece of art. I can notice the three strings up there. But they must be supported by something. No?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #14
Whatever but sure a piece of art. I can notice the three strings up there. But they must be supported by something. No?

Drive Safe,
350Z
yes it is supported by the strings (hanging actualy) the main steel wires go from one building to another

Top Bottom