Brazil’s First Ever Supercar – Amoritz GT DR7

Thread Starter #1
Developmental photos of Brazil’s first ever supercar have just been released. Originally called the Amoritz GT DR7, Brazil's first ever supercar has been redubbed the DoniRosset.Entrepreneur William Denis Rosset began development of the car following a meeting with Brazilian designer Fernando Morita, owner of Amoritz GT, in 2008.The unique supercar was built as a gift for Rosset's father 'Doni' Donino, with its design closely resembling the profile of the Lamborghini Gallardo and power coming from an ethanol-converted 8.4-liter V10 from the Dodge Viper.

Coupled with twin-turbochargers, estimated output is 1,007hp with power sent to the tarmac via a Mendeola six-speed sequential transmission.The supercar concept is 4.7m long, 2m wide and has a layout mirroring that of the McLaren F1with a central driving position flanked by two passenger seats. LED lights and five centrally-positioned exhaust pipes are highlights of the design features.Originally the vehicle was intended to be a one-off, but having shown a full-size clay model to Rosset's friends who were quick to place deposits, there are now plans to produce 50 units, each priced at $1million.

Attachments

Lamborghini + ferrari + Audi + Mp12c Mclaren = Brazilian Rubbish

8 Litre engine ? are you insane , engine's weight is going to make the handling worst

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
i was searching for the car which looked similar to this. and mp12c mclaren it is [;)] you have good knowledge.

i searched but coudn't find the name.

avanti look a little bit like 458 , the front but we can't say complete copy like this one [:D]

and codename , its similar to audi in which sense ? and what about the handling thing you said ? 1000+ hp , i think this should be called a hypercar.

Thread Starter #6
This model was supposed to be a billionaire's one off toy, but now will end up manufacturing 50 of these.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
lol , just one [surprise] well don't know how they recover the cost of overall production for these types of cars. including r&d :\

Re: Brazil’s First Ever Supercar – Amoritz GT DR7

i was searching for the car which looked similar to this. and mp12c mclaren it is [;)] you have good knowledge.

i searched but coudn't find the name.

avanti look a little bit like 458 , the front but we can't say complete copy like this one [:D]

and codename , its similar to audi in which sense ? and what about the handling thing you said ? 1000+ hp , i think this should be called a hypercar.
Well thats the only thing we people neglect
Power to weight Ratios.
if you drive a normal Twin turbo car with less weight it will be much more fun than this because it handles well.

on the other hand if you just want raw power just get a tuned Holden V8 car it will be just as the above mentioned because thats just raw power.

Personally I've driven so many sports cars , this doesn't stop me from saying that my all time favorite and fun to drive will be a Subaru WRX because they handle pretty well.

You get what am saying ?

Top Bottom