Brand New Chevy Spark for Rs.1,23,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
No don't close this thread just yet! This scheme is still there! I was reading today's Hindustan Times and the same offer is now available with the Aveo U-VA as well (for Rs.1,86,000). This seems interesting to me, so I think I'll call up the company and get some details. Here is a link to the advertisement. http://epaper.hindustantimes.com/GalleryView.shtml?GId=16072010538004

Last edited:
Really!
Is it available on the Aveo sedan and the Optra sedan???
If yes, don't be surprised to see me in an aveo/optra soon!
Please post the details quick.

well sorry guys for not updating the status of this thread as of my last reply, as was out of this site, my friend who was going to book one spark finally didnt opted for it as some of the terms and conditions were not accepted by him and his family, dont know all the details but one of them was that they have to be present as a specific place and time when told by the company for promotional events with their car, even if its not suitable for them,though company would let them know before but still this was what his relative told me, my friend is out of country so would ask him details once he's back in here.

yes zinam, its true and not a spam, i know a person who also have booked a spark with this offer, my concern was what if they start advertising for another Rakhi sawant swayamvar kind of thing, and i would no way want to be sitted inside that kind of painted car.
lol[lol]

still good for middle class which can afford it

350Z

Core Team
Note: We have been receiving numerous queries through contact us form to know whether this scheme is still going on or not. Therefore, I would like to clear on this thread itself that it is not available anymore. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom