Bought Second Hand LML Vespa

What just a blank 'Yellow' means?
I am sure that you will not be painting it in Bajaj RE auto-rickshaw 'Yellow' paint[;)][lol]

@ RVSB buddy i think that was too blunt to ask in such a way. May be he is finalized the color but still finalizing on the shade of yellow. "you could politely ask which shade of yellow do we take into account sir" that would be appropriate as well as respectful. as you are young that's the reason im saying it to you. don't take it otherwise. words are like arrows or bullets once shot cannot be taken back. so please i know you are a courteous chap but still some polishing is definitely required when you speak to elders.

Last edited:
Sir, Is it a metallic shade?
And I think, the current Vespa's Bling Yellow shade will look awesome!

@ RVSB buddy i think that was too blunt to ask in such a way. May be he is finalized the color but still finalizing on the shade of yellow. "you could politely ask which shade of yellow do we take into account sir" that would be appropriate as well as respectful. as you are young that's the reason im saying it to you. don't take it otherwise. words are like arrows or bullets once shot cannot be taken back. so please i know you are a courteous chap but still some polishing is definitely required when you speak to elders.
Sorry sir, I am still learning! I will try to be more and more respectful.
And, I think all TAI-gers are my elder brothers and I try to respect them!

Last edited:
Whatever colour the scooter is painted, please check with the RC book and get it changed if its mentioned. This is overlooked and lands the owner in trouble when the cops notice the difference.

Thread Starter #70
its in a small workshop at chakkorathkulam in calicut. we had done tinkering and painting of our fiat and amby there long back. the original tinkerer had expired and now its his son who is running it. yes will definitely share the cost with all.

Can anybody in Kolkata brief me whether is it allowed to ride a Vespa select 1996 model in Kolkata if so what R the RTO formalities to be complied ?

Thread Starter #72
finally the painting is finished and the scooter has been shifted to another workshop for the fitting. has given some money as advance. will have to buy things most probably this week

Pics would do justice to this thread greatly Doc. good to hear its fianlly completed. what about the old bike that came into your hands. is it still there or given back.

Top Bottom