Bought Second Hand LML Vespa

pics pics pics!!

i remember one of my uncle had them.
green one.

It has self start and movable back rest.

i felt it was less bumpy than the bajaj.
and the dials had good design compared the bajaj.

i hope he sold it for 2 to 3k.
must be the same model , i remember traveling in that scooter when i was in 5th and 6th standard. hmmm let me calculate . some 14 years back?

You have a Drag Queen in disguise. My dad bought a seeect in 96 and i had a fun time on it. Those strokers are mad. Pop wheelies at the touch of a button, and used to shame bikes on a clean strech of road.

350Z

Core Team
Snaps are nice. You have bought a well kept scooter for that price. Congratulations again.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #23
yep, buddy some patch work is needed, so also the paint ain't good.iam thinking of giving it a make over. should i retain the originality or shall i modify it?the aveo uva in the background in the first snap belongs to my dad, 72 years young with a fiery passion for cars, who is thinking of buying a chevy cruze as the aveo is old ( 3 years )[:D]

Man you got a real classic there. It is a priceless beauty and you got it for 1500 only. Still cant believe that luck does exist. [clap]

Do post some elaborated pics and your plans and restoration process to bring it back to it's glory days.

freakdude.

Don't modify it. Just restore it. Paint it in a vibrant colour like yellow or red. This is a LML after the end of the LML-Piaggio alliance, that's why the badging is LML and not Vespa. You will still be able to find some Vespa badges in shops. Get hold of them before they are finished.

I also have LML Vespa 150 NV 1986, Black colour. A very good machine that requires very very little maintenance. Each and every part is available in market. Very easy to maintain and repair. Dad bought it in 1986. I have been using it since my college days.

Top Bottom