Booked: Volkswagen Polo HL (P) White 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #19
Thanks Gurrala.

Ahhh !!! Well I have to change the colour from Red to White as RED was not available. Actually I had a choice to choose from White and Grey. I thought of Grey but my daughter took charge and selected white. She saw some programme on TV wherein, they showed %age of cars getting involved in accidents etc. They reported that dark coloured cars / vehicles are more prone to accidents during night.

I do not know, how true this is but left with no choice at the end.[:)]

Probably, yes for the auto expo. Let us plan but before that bank has to decide whether they want me to own one or not..[;)]

Last edited:
Re: Booked - Polo HL (P) RED 2013. Edit: Now Cancelled and Booked White

Thanks Peter. I do not know about others things but

Thanks Hunter,
How much you are getting and at what speed you generally drive ?

I have completed about 1800 kms as on date mostly on highways as I hate driving in traffic, however in Mumbai traffic mileage is about 9-10 kmpl, in Mumbai with less traffic about 12-13 kmpl, on highways I drive between 80-100 most of the times steadily and the mileage is about 17-18 kmpl and these are average mileage as per the MID in the car.

Thanks Gurrala.

Ahhh !!! Well I have to change the colour from Red to White as RED was not available. Actually I had a choice to choose from White and Grey. I thought of Grey but my daughter took charge and selected white. She saw some programme on TV wherein, they showed %age of cars getting involved in accidents etc. They reported that dark coloured cars / vehicles are more prone to accidents during night.

I do not know, how true this is but left with no choice at the end.[:)]

Probably, yes for the auto expo. Let us plan but before that bank has to decide whether they want me to own one or not..[;)]
Good analysis [:)] , Btw in my opinion white is also a great colour for Polo and white coloured Polo's look very sporty, I was confused between white & red and wife vetoed Red

Thread Starter #22
Good analysis [:)] , Btw in my opinion white is also a great colour for Polo and white coloured Polo's look very sporty, I was confused between white & red and wife vetoed Red
Thanks Fortune Hunter,

Dealer told me that in Delhi or Delhi / NCR people reported average around 13-14 (+/-) 1 kms basis on driving. So I am also expecting something around it. Though half of my daily jourey is on Delhi - Manesar route so expecting decent milage if not extra ordinary. [roll]

Thread Starter #25
Congrats Shailender Sir and welcome to VW club.Well,we own a VW club but Vento.
Thanks Music_Swift sir,
Good that we have VW club even if it is for Vento [glasses]. It is all in the family dost.

From which dealer in Delhi are you purchasing your vehicle
I am buying it from South Delhi Dealer and taking delivery tomorrow i.e. 31st Jan'14.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #26
Urgent support :

I am getting my car with JK tyres and want to change. Please assist company having 185/60/15 tyres, roughly price and any good dealer in Delhi who could buy back JK and give a good deal on new tyres.

Thanks but I need the information urgently

Note : also you are requested to tell how to check manufacturing date of the JK tyres? No I could not see week n year eg:4513 on any tyre.

Last edited:
^^I wish you get a dealer who exchange for others and don't end up driving JK's, but again which model of JK they are equipped ?? are they Tornados OR vectras, if they are Vectra then you can continue with them.

Urgent support :

I am getting my car with JK tyres and want to change. Please assist company having 185/60/15 tyres, roughly price and any good dealer in Delhi who could buy back JK and give a good deal on new tyres.

Thanks but I need the information urgently

Note : also you are requested to tell how to check manufacturing date of the JK tyres? No I could not see week n year eg:4513 on any tyre.
Appolo and Birdgestone both come in this spec:

my suggestion would be to get appolo. Should be around 20k for set of four, including alignment, W/B.

No idea about date, better ask the dealer to tell you honestly. You can assume that car manu date should be near to tyre manu date.

Thread Starter #30
Friends,

I have taken delivery and would share my experience with you in detail. I want to know by changing tyre from 185/60/15 to 185/65/15 going to impact on suspension warranty or not. I am getting Michelin in this specs at 5500/- each tyre. Replacement of current JK vectra at 3000/- each tyre.

Is it a good deal? Please revert add wanted to change them today.

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom