Booked! Toyota Innova VX (7 Seater)

Thread Starter #1
As I said in introduction, it took 1 month for deciding the vehicle and TAI helped a lot in choosing.
on 4Th Aug i booked Toyota Innova vx 7-seater with campaign mica metallic color in Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh, at Harsha Toyota dealer, near hitex city, kothaguda.
paid 50,000 as advance and placed order.
the details for the M.U.V.:-
MODEL: INNOVA-VX 7
EX-SHOWROOM PRICE: 12,78,672
LIFE TAX @ 14%: 1,79,014
T/R: 1000
HANDLING CHARGES: 6500
INSURANCE: 40,431
ACCESSORIES PACKAGE: 10,100
TOTAL: 15,15,717 which is on road price
(ACCESSORIES PACKAGE includes-Side visors, Muffler cutter, Corner bumper protector, Luggage tray(premium), Car cover(silver),& Fender pole

likely date of delivery on or before October 30th

lastly added: the above commitments are based on price prevailing as today.the price prevailing at the time of delivery shall be applicable.

besides that, behind the receipt their is terms and conditions given. under that 12th point tells- after 15 days from the date of advance amount paid to the delivery date of the vehicle shall give an interest rate of 4% p.a and it subjected to deducted from on road price of vehicle at delivery time

can u pupil help me to know the process after placing an order for the vehicle

here at booking time, technical sales executive said after order placed we send the order details to T.K.M in Bangalore. according to the order details T.K.M. gets the engine from japan, and assembles the engine with body which was totally made here in T.K.M. plant in Bangalore. this process will take about 1 month to 1 1/2 month.after that they took the vehicle for tests & make delivery to the concerned dealer

here question why they took 3 months to deliver

Thread Starter #2
another point to mention here about insurance
due to heavy problems in insurance claims at accident time Toyota came with their own insurance, sales technician said sir this very useful for your vehicle with cashless bonus for vehicle he said claims are quite good and fast, but i don't understand the cashless bonus

Congrats for the car.

Cashless bonus is making you to do the job only at the authorised place.

leave the mechanicals , that need to be done only in ASS , with this cashless bonus they are making you to visit them for body job too.

As every one knows @ toyota , the body work is costly and lot of people do them outside!

Congrats for the booking.
Stay away from Cashless bonus scheme. Right from the premium to other benefits it is of no use.

cashless bonus scheme is that in case of any repair, after the job they will release your vehicle after you have paid the excess amount not covered by the policy.its only a ploy to make you buy their insurance, which will aways be dearer.now a days all the private insurance companys are very fast in settling caims.

@Sreenivash:
Firstly congrats for booking the UV,I am also an Innova owner with my beauty already crossed 70k kms but still is running as strong as it was new.
In my views,its better to take insurance from outside,its far-far better than these cashless schemes and you have to pay very less too.

Thread Starter #12
thank you, MR. TSIVipul for your valuable suggestion, ooh great for your innova. tell me which one is best for insurance

Last edited:
Congratulations Sreenivash for your booking. Like others have said take insurance outside you can easily save upto 10k! But 3 months waiting for Innova is news to me! When i went to TD the Fortuner , the SE asked me to book Innova instead and regardless of the variant and color they promised delivery in 2 weeks.

Top Bottom