Booked Maruti Ertiga – Quick Pre-Ownership Questions

hi,
Ertiga diesel has turbo lag. Kindly tell me how to drive this vehicle in city to avoid rapid gear shift and to get maximum fuel efficiency?
I am driving i 10 for 4 years.
What precaution to take while driving new engine?
That lag will not bother you much because gear ratios are short. I even move my car with 2nd gear from a stand still in a snail like traffic with less clutch and throttle. for a new engine be sure that you do not press the accelator pedal to hit the floor. For Upto 2500kms make sure you do not speed more than 60kms. Keep within 2000rpm. By doing this you will yield smiling results.

@kinky: thanks a lot.
what is the role of front sensors? When should we install them?
I would suggest going for rear parking sensors. Front sensors are not required as the engine bonnet is not lengthy like a safari or endeavout you can easily judge the front.

hi,
Its confusing.

*I am thinking on pioneer HU 8490 @ Rs 30k. Is it/price and model ok?
WHats practical difference between Pioneer 8490 and 5590 (@ Rs 27k)

*Planning for focal speakers? How is this brand?

*Which damping material to be used?/Brand?
What is its approx. cost for ertiga?

Thanks

hi,
*Can anybody tell me please--
* exact model of focal component speakers and coaxial WITH its approx price?
*Which pioneer touch screen HU?
*Brand and model of front backseat LCD screen
*Amplifier details with exact price please.
If I can not install amplifier at present (budget problem), then what is the way out?
*On other forum people are praising dampmat a lot, is it really worth? or material used by local shop will do?

hi,
Kindly let me know good audio system installer in PUNE and HYDERABAD who should be:
*Knowledgeable and intelligent
*Reasonable
*able to do good quality job without voiding warranty
*Honest
Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi.
I was promised delivery in ten days but now it's more than three weeks, but no signs of delivery yet. Today I got call from dealer that your car has been dispatched from factory and make full payment. Is it norm in industry? I denied and told I shall pay full amount only when I do PDI of car. Kindly guide me on this issue plz.

i.
Got call from SA that another client at different dealership is ready with full cash payment of ertiga. If I pay full amount now I will surely get car on priority basis. Dealer says: The cash and corporate discount (total Rs 12k) offered to me is valid for only July. If I make payment after 31st July, them I am not entitled to get this discount(I may get it only if company continues discount scheme). They are forcing me to make full payment in advance. If I am ready with money and company is not able to deliver car on time, how can it be my fault? And how can they deny me the discount?
Kindly tell me how to deal with this situation? What is the legal basis of dealers statement? It's really spoiling our buying experience. It's fruststing.
Thx

Last edited:
i.
Got call from SA that another client at different dealership is ready with full cash payment of ertiga. If I pay full amount now I will surely get car on priority basis. Dealer says: The cash and corporate discount (total Rs 12k) offered to me is valid for only July. If I make payment after 31st July, them I am not entitled to get this discount(I may get it only if company continues discount scheme). They are forcing me to make full payment in advance. If I am ready with money and company is not able to deliver car on time, how can it be my fault? And how can they deny me the discount?
Kindly tell me how to deal with this situation? What is the legal basis of dealers statement? It's really spoiling our buying experience. It's fruststing.
Thx
Without PDI it's a big no.

Top Bottom