Bonjour Petrolheads !!

Thread Starter #1
Hi all,

This is Vivek from Chennai, a big car enthusiast and a music lover along with touches of photographic interests [:)] . Cars were my area of interest since my childhood days and I chased my dream to become a Mechanical engineer by degree and a Manufacturing Engineer by profession in a reputed Automobile OEM in Chennai.
At present I use my dad's Alto for my daily commute and looking forward to own a car really soon.
Cars were my only toys during my childhood days and now my interest has grown multifolds [:D].
I follow many Auto forums like automotiveindia and Indianautosblog to have a track of all the latest buzz in automobile world.
Looking forward to join you guy for sharing my knowledge and gaining more from you [:)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #5
Thanks a lot car maniac. Which locality are you from ?

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
I chased my dream to become a Mechanical engineer by degree and a Manufacturing Engineer by profession in a reputed Automobile OEM in Chennai.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Vivek. Have a pleasant experience here. So which manufacturer you’re working with? We look forward to your active participation.

PS: Please refrain from using SMS lingo as it’s a serious violation of the forum protocol. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #9
Hi Vicky. Welcome to TAI. Have a wonderful time in this form.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Vivek. Have a pleasant experience here. So which manufacturer you’re working with? We look forward to your active participation.

PS: Please refrain from using SMS lingo as it’s a serious violation of the forum protocol. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z
A very warm welcome to TAI Vicky
Have a nice stay here .

Best Wishes
IR
Thanks a lot PDS99, Iron Rock and 350Z.
Hope to have a great time with all like minded friends here [:)]

Top Bottom