Body Graphics Suggestion Required

Re: Body Graphics Suggesttion Required

Such graphics are available with Autographix. Any accessory shop dealing with its product will be having it. But imo please stay away from them as they do not really go well with plain looks of Fiesta. Just my personal opinion.

Ad!tya

Suspended
Re: Body Graphics Suggesttion Required

Are you sure they will look good on the fiesta?
Better get a PS job done, so that you come to know how they look.
Any guy expert in PS can add swift stickers in the fiesta.

IMO, the fiesta is plain classic, and maybe not look well with the striking and flashy stickers. Try a flame like sticker (Shown on a Lancer in Nokia Asha ad) starting from front wheel, maybe that would look good.

Aditya.

Ad!tya

Suspended
Yes, that might gel with the car. Instead of matt black, go for Gloss finish. What about some LED work? It's cheap and beautiful.

@Swift

Believe me, I have not seen a single Fiesta with body graphics so far. May be it looks rich and better without anything pasted on the same. So relook at your car and go ahead

Thread Starter #8
Aditya i have already done some interior led work but i dont like exterior LED.

@Gurrala yes your right,i also have not seen any fiesta with body graphics,actual i have seen one swift with the same body graphics near my home so i thought of it.

Going to install Sub-woofer in this durga puja vacation .Any suggestion welcome

Ad!tya

Suspended
You can get JBL Basspro12 which has a built-in amplifier. So, no need of getting the two things (sub and amp) seperately.
Rest, You can google JBL India website.

Do post your budget, and other requirements.

Hi
I'm New to this AUTOMOTIVE INDIA. I would like to have some vinyl body graphics in my Blue color swift car.any suggestions or pics...
I'm from Bangalore.

Top Bottom