BMW Service and Repair Costs!

Thread Starter #1
Well i wanted to know how much service and repair costs are for a BMW 3 series car?..these days one can easily get a bmw 3 series just 25-30k on odo and just 2-3 years old arnd 16 laks, i saw one on carwale.com..so are its service and repair costs bearable..how much one has to spend yearly to maintain such a beauty?..[:)]..

well if you compare them with car that really costs rs.16 lakhs, then it will be definately higher than expectations..

350Z

Core Team
Well i wanted to know how much service and repair costs are for a BMW 3 series car?..these days one can easily get a bmw 3 series just 25-30k on odo and just 2-3 years old arnd 16 laks, i saw one on carwale.com..so are its service and repair costs bearable..how much one has to spend yearly to maintain such a beauty?..
Yes. There are many 3-Series and C-Class going up for sale under Rs.20 Lakhs which makes them a desirable deal, especially considering the brand image they offer. However, I should mind you that looking on the practical side, purchasing a brand new luxury car like Honda Accord in that much budget makes a wise decision. Why? It is more spacious as well as luxurious than an entry level BMW or Mercedes. Of course, bonus includes that it is brand new and comparatively pocket friendly to maintain as well. Yet, this is applicable unless if the top-most priority is nothing but a better brand image. Their general servicing costs approximately anywhere Rs.25,000 – Rs.30,000 bucks, and amongst the lot, Audi A4 will be much easier when it comes to managing the prices of spare parts.

Drive Safe,
350Z

AFAIK the general service cost of servicing a 320d comes close to Rs.20,000! Like 350Z said an Accord is a much better deal as servicing will not be costly. Also if you are keen about a diesel heart Sonata Transform is also a great car!

BMW Parts

Hello

I understand that BMW parts and maintenance is quite high. So, I was wondering other than the actual service center where else do you purchase parts from if at all?

Thanks for the help
Brian

Top Bottom