BMW i8 Supercar Now Launched in India

BMW has already delivered one of these to a proud owner in Goa.
Awesome, I hope he has a great experience with it. Do share some info about the car and the person who has bought it.

The Goa client must have been taken care of by BMW - Navneet Motors Mumbai as they are the dealers for the Southern India P3T3R.
How do you think it will fare in the narrow streets of Goa ? I hope the owner has a great time with the car.

Awesome, I hope he has a great experience with it. Do share some info about the car and the person who has bought it.

How do you think it will fare in the narrow streets of Goa ? I hope the owner has a great time with the car.
All he needs is kinda empty road without potholes. Be it narrow or broad does not make a difference. [:D]

The Goa client must have been taken care of by BMW - Navneet Motors Mumbai as they are the dealers for the Southern India P3T3R.
The car was delivered by the Goa Dealer, Bavaria Motors.

At least he was having a great experience last night driving around the narrow streets of Majorda.

Top Bottom