BMW 320d M-Sport Review & Pictures: Bavarian Madness

Superb Review [clap] !! For Someone like me, who is watching the car very closely as my next purchase, this review couldn't have come at better time. I have my doubts with the BMW because since the generation change, their minor uplifts don't justify the price hiking. I am looking at the luxury line model but one thing I am observing with BMW staff is that, they are desperate to close the sale. I have enquired with Navnit Motors(Mumbai) and Krishna Automobile (Ludhiana). They are not very consistent with the pricing after discounts and they are willing to give discount only if I am willing to take a decision within the next half an hour or so (weird), to which i replied that the offer should at least be valid for a week, as i need to discuss it with my family. The on road price in Mumbai for luxury line is 53.50 which I find it way overpriced, as compared to the new Mercedes C220d.

Last edited:
Superb Review [clap] !! For Someone like me, who is watching the car very closely as my next purchase, this review couldn't have come at better time. I have my doubts with the BMW because since the generation change, their minor uplifts don't justify the price hiking. I am looking at the luxury line model but one thing I am observing with BMW staff is that, they are desperate to close the sale. I have enquired with Navnit Motors(Mumbai) and Krishna Automobile (Ludhiana). They are not very consistent with the pricing after discounts and they are willing to give discount only if I am willing to take a decision within the next half an hour or so (weird), to which i replied that the offer should at least be valid for a week, as i need to discuss it with my family. The on road price in Mumbai for luxury line is 53.50 which I find it way overpriced, as compared to the new Mercedes C220d.
Hi Garry, I think it all boils down finally to your preference. Whether you want a drivers delight or a cruiser. The 3 has some real driving pleasure which the C can definitely never match up to. But the C's interiors hold a big plus over the 3's interiors which lean more towards sporty looks than luxury. But test drive both cars and see which suit your requirements better. Believe me, once you drive the 3, your won't want to drive the C again. Good luck.

Believe me, once you drive the 3, your won't want to drive the C again. Good luck.
I totally agree with you [:)], when it comes to driving, C class is no match for 3 series. I have taken the test drive of both the vehicles. C 220d is pure luxury from inside and the 320d lacks in that department. Its the shady dealing of the BMW which is putting me off a little bit. I even wrote a letter to the customer relationship manager two weeks back, but to my surprise, I never got a single reply from them. Slightly going off topic here, but with the launch of all new Ford Endeavour 3.2 titanium, I might even check that out, as the car comes with a lot of bells and whistles.

What a fantastic Review 350Z! The car looks stunning in that shade and the Media car looks fully specced up too!

I am trying to get my hands on this one soon especially after driving a Jaguar XE 2 weeks back so that I can make an accurate comparo of both the cars.

Re: BMW 320d M-Sport: Interiors, Features and Comfort

TThen the rear cabin in itself is very claustrophobic. Headroom is definitely going to be an issue for those taller than 5’11”. For me, the underthigh support and legroom were average though there was sufficient knee room. That said, 3-series is best when you’re seated on the driver’s seat. If chauffeur driven is the criteria, look elsewhere.
Excellent review. I find the rear seat comfort of 3 series to the best in the segment, much better than that of the new C class and old A4.

That's a very nice and detailed review 350Z[clap],the car has a very nice rear end stance and those Rims are gorgeous,M-sport package also make's the car look more beautiful.
However i felt the car should also have a proper keyless go system this isn't expected for bmw [frustration]

Top Bottom