Blindspot Parking Mirror

Thread Starter #1

Nairrk

Honoured Member
We have seen many Blindspot mirrors and discussed about its pros and cons, but now I have seen something about the Blind spot Parking mirror. The price for 2 set of mirrors' is Rs.620 and available on Amazon (Link)

FireShot Capture 013 - 3R Vehicle Car Blind Spot Mirrors Angle Rear Side View, Black, 2-Piec_ ...png

Also seen a Video clipping in Cartoq - see here:

Would be interested to know how this mirror is going to help with parking and will it fit on all rear view mirrors.?

The product looks nice and can surely help in the blind spot areas.
I feel the mirrors are little small though it can work nicely in parking but high speed it won't be that effective.
The fitting doesn't look very strong.
But at the same time it can spoil the overall looks of the car especially Hatch & Sedans.

Thread Starter #3

Nairrk

Honoured Member
It would have been better if the Video has shown some trial parking by using the Blindspot mirror which was not the case here.

The guy in the video just giving a promo of the product and then simply sitting in the car. If the mirror will help for easy parking then he should prove it in the video by showing some demo which is missing
The fitting doesn't look very strong.
But at the same time it can spoil the overall looks of the car especially Hatch & Sedans.
Yes, I too agree. Proper fitting on top of the ORVM is doubtful as not all the cars comes with the same size / shape of ORVM's
And the look - yes, it spoils the total look of the car.!

Top Bottom