Bilstein Shock Absorbers by Petes for Fortuner

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Pete’s Automotive launched the Bilstein shock absorbers for the Toyota Fortuner in a function held on 20th August 2009 in Kochi. Martin Hyar, Regional Sales Manager Asia, Africa, Oceania of ThyssenKrupp Bilstein Tuning GmbH and Peter K Chacko, Managing Director, Pete’s Automotive Products Pvt Ltd were present on this occasion. Since their inception over 135 years ago, Bilstein has been a unique and driving force in the automotive suspension industry. Bilstein is well-known, not only for its string of successes in motor sports - the suspension manufacturer has now been voted No. 1 for the fifth time in succession in the Best Brand reader survey organised by the magazine ‘auto motor und sport’. In the category of sports suspensions, springs and shock absorbers, Bilstein gained 66.2% of all votes. Bilstein is a wholly-owned subsidiary company of the EUR 48 Billion ThyssenKrupp Group. Bilstein suspension systems are available throughout India through Pete’s. Bilstein presently have suspension systems for most Indian cars including the Maruti Swift, Gypsy, Honda Jazz, Accord, Fiat Punto, Ford Fiesta, Mahindra Logan, Toyota Corolla, Innova, Mitsubhishi Pajero, Montero, Mahindra Scorpio, Bolero, Jeep, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, BMW, Volkswagen, Skoda and Porsche. fortuner.jpg
(Courtesy: Carwale.com)

Drive Safe,
350Z

Pete's have been always good at car modifying. Their project include a 500 bhp Octavia which is mind blowing.. A link to their Project Cars.
That car has no proof of being 500 bhp.There has been a huge debate over it.(No Dyno Graph)
Its actually around 300 bhp which is scary fast for a FWD.

That doesn't mean Petes is any less than other tuners. He tops the list for the famous tuning boxes & will be equally good with rest of his services.

AMG

Suspended
Just one question.
Who would like to have a sporty suspension on an off-road biased 4X4

I mean a hard suspension on a CR-V is understndable, but Fortuner?
Beats me.

Guys one of my friend has taken the franchise for IRONMAN products in Bangalore.The prices look very good compared to petes etc.If you guys can wait for a while i can help you get good stuff at a reasonable price.

Guys one of my friend has taken the franchise for IRONMAN products in Bangalore.The prices look very good compared to petes etc.If you guys can wait for a while i can help you get good stuff at a reasonable price.
Thats great. To be honest i am not aware of "IRONMAN". Can you throw some light on this brand and the products they sell/manufacture?

Top Bottom