Bikerb0y Onboard

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I am happy to pen my first post at Automotive India - It is awesome and it feels good to catch up with like minded folks. I am bikerb0y located at Chennai. I own a RE TBTS, Alto, Swift Dzire [Family ride] and Atom [My car]. I am a tourer and love bikes than cars but ATOM [Named after Max's Robot in Real Steel] was the game changer! Will catch up in a detailed review of my ATOM!!!

I work for Verizon Business and I am an IT Professional. I am interested to join the Meets and will soon see you all in person!

God Bless! ,
Cheers!
BikerB0y - Ride Safe Oops Drive Safe or May be both!!

Thread Starter #3
Glad that I was received by a fellow biker on-board. I shall definetly pen it down though I had it posted on another biking forum.

A very warm welcome to TAI Bikerb0y.
Look forward to hear your biking exploits and ownership experiences.

Have a nice stay at TAI
Best Wishes
IR

350Z

Core Team
I am a tourer and love bikes than cars but ATOM [Named after Max's Robot in Real Steel] was the game changer! Will catch up in a detailed review of my ATOM!!!
Welcome aboard. Is it an Ariel Atom? It’ll be quite exciting to read a detailed ownership review. Do upload some snaps for starters. Have a pleasant experience here. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #9
Welcome to TAI buddy !

Isn't that a sports car ??

Waiting for more updates !!
Sports Car?? May be but never built for the tracks.

Warm welcome to a new biker from a biker of this family.
Thank you! TAI is the perfect blend of riders and drivers. We are a family now!

Welcome aboard. Is it an Ariel Atom? It’ll be quite exciting to read a detailed ownership review. Do upload some snaps for starters. Have a pleasant experience here. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
I wish I have a real atom parked in my garage [Ariel Atom is another inspiration to name my ride but never wanted to compare mine with Ariel anytime]. Sorry to not keep you excited! Atom is my daily ride and it is a hatch.

@Bikerb0y:
Don't forget to write about ATOM too.
I will definetly write about her

A very warm welcome to TAI Bikerb0y.
Look forward to hear your biking exploits and ownership experiences.

Have a nice stay at TAI
Best Wishes
IR
Thank you! I will be more than happy to share some of my exploits and reviews here!
p.s - Thank you for approving my posts [clap]

God Bless! ,
Cheers!
BikerB0y - Ride Safe oops Drive Safe or May be both!!

Hello Bikerboy,

Welcome onaboard. Let me come straight to your Atom. Would you please break the suspense? If its not the Ariel Atom, then what is it? I guess you have taken enough of your sweet time, so please disclose or else you will be seeing many of the petrolhead dieing of curiosity[lol].
Get in touch with the team if you require any forum related assistance. Enjoy your stay,

Cheers!

Hello Bikerb0y, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia,

That was a nice intro and seems like you owned Brio, please do come up with its review.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

BikerBoy, already given you some welcome post. We, all TAIians are waiting for your write-up on your vehicles. Pls dont forget to post loads of photos of your rides [Both Interior and Exterior], details about any mods etc.

Top Bottom