Bike Rental From RentSetGo

Thread Starter #1
Recently I have tried bike rental from RentSetGo website.
RentSetGo is just an aggregator where private bikes are up for rental, we rented 3 bikes out of that 1 guy said no on the last minute (1 day before), other guy showed some tantrum as he was getting another booking for more number of days but at last he arranged some other bike for us. Bikes which we rented were not in good shape and were registered as private numbers, I don't know how insurance works on them.

You need to pay 20% online (during booking) and rest to the owner (at the time of delivery). At the time of delivery we deposited Rs 5000 as security deposit and one original ID proof with the owner. Luckily which we received back without issue upon return of bike.

But all I can say it's an unreliable service where customer is on the mercy of owner and RentSetGo has no say, all they can do is cancel booking and refund money.

Last edited:
Recently I have tried bike rental from RentSetGo website.
RentSetGo is just an aggregator where private bikes are up for rental, we rented 3 bikes out of that 1 guy said no on the last minute (1 day before), other guy showed some tantrum as he was getting another booking for more number of days but at last he arranged some other bike for us. Bikes which we rented were not in good shape and were registered as private numbers, I don't know how insurance works on them.

You need to pay 20% online (during booking) and rest to the owner (at the time of delivery). At the time of delivery we deposited Rs 5000 as security deposit and one original ID proof with the owner. Luckily which we received back without issue upon return of bike.

But all I can say it's an unreliable service where customer is on the mercy of owner and RentSetGo has no say, all they can do is cancel booking and refund money.
what bikes were rented? what are the issues on the bike?

Thread Starter #3
We initially rented Royal Enfield Classic 350, Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 & Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220, out of that Thunderbird got cancelled in the last minute, guy from whom be booked Classic showed tantrum and at last gave us a Thunderbird with modified handle and worn out bike none of the meters were working, brakes were very less, Avenger was better than all but front suspensions were gone and brakes were low.

Top Bottom