Bigger the forum, more the arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1

AMG

Suspended
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
I guess it is true.

Look at ********.
Perhaps the most arrogant forum.
They think they are previliged to decide who wants to be a member, and who not.

Every new thread needs to be approved by a mod. WTF!!!

Infact ACI forum broke because the arrogance of the mods became too much.
SGIITK, if you got mods like that, that ought to happen.

Thats why I like it here.
We are a big huge family.

Did you get banned from ACI? Whats wrong with SGIITK? He is a good mod. Even another forum decide who they want on their forum. hahahahaha, what a load of crap!

Thread Starter #3

AMG

Suspended
Nope, I quit.

And as for that guy, he thinks no end of himself.

And yes, I was referring to another forum only.
It got changed to the *********

You know I went back to ACI and I didn't like it as much as ours. There are very few people online. On such a well known forum I am shocked. Look at ours, there are so many users online. TAI has really come a long way in a short time.
TAI ROCKS

You know I went back to ACI and I didn't like it as much as ours. There are very few people online. On such a well known forum I am shocked. Look at ours, there are so many users online. TAI has really come a long way in a short time.
TAI ROCKS
It certainly does ROCK. [cheers]

I do not want to comment on ACI or anything other forum per say but a forum like ours is running because each one of us is being fair to each others and seriously that is more than anything for a forum to run successfully.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Totally agree with Shailinder. I would not comment much about other websites because everyone has their own philosophy. However, what I can personally assure is that, it will always be an attempt of The Automotive India to keep serving the members at best level and provide them the transparent and real-time information which they truly deserve and come here for. That said, let’s look forward to achieve newer heights and as they say, let bygones be bygones. My thanks to each member of TAI for their huge support up till now. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom