BIG Hi to all CAR FREAKS of TAI!!!

Thread Starter #1
Hello Guys,

I am 27yr old guy from Bangalore. Feels great to be a part of TAI[:D]

I love eating, travelling, taking pics and downloading!!! Yes I am a torrent freak.

I am a guy driven by heart, after all my efforts to convince my parents & grandfather(''The Legend'' who brought the first batch of Bajaj Autos to NAMMA Bangalooru) NOT TO GO FOR IT failed, I brought a YAMAHA-RX135 in 2005(Premium paid 5k) and recently PUNTO on mar 2010[cheers].

Any how I will be starting a new thread on MY experience buying both my DREAM MACHINES.

Till then Drive safe Guys!!!TC[thumbsup]

Thread Starter #3
Hi RSM,

I've been a frequent reader of TAI, have gone through all your threads before buying my PUNTO.

The day when you got your Punto's steering cover, even i did it for mine in the evening. I came to know this by the Penese guy!!!

Well said Sunil.
All are automotive freaks here[:D].
Welcome to TAI ,have a pleasant stay on TAI.
And do feel free to start a new thread about your rides.

Hi RSM,

I've been a frequent reader of TAI, have gone through all your threads before buying my PUNTO.

The day when you got your Punto's steering cover, even i did it for mine in the evening. I came to know this by the Penese guy!!!
Great to read this. Woudl love to meet you sometime.

Hello Fiat-Yamaha welcome to TAI , have a great stay here! One more Punto here , gosh you guys are out-numbering the others here![;)]

Hi Fiat-Yamaha! Welcome to The Automotive India. Your ownership is pretty good and I must say, your Punto looks really nice in silver! Looking forward to active participation from your side.

And BTW, let me tell you that I am a Yamaha fan too. Jorge Lorenzo is my poison [lol]

Thread Starter #13
Hi Fiat-Yamaha! Welcome to The Automotive India. Your ownership is pretty good and I must say, your Punto looks really nice in silver! Looking forward to active participation from your side.

And BTW, let me tell you that I am a Yamaha fan too. Jorge Lorenzo is my poison [lol]
Thanks for all you wishes. You know we have 4 yamaha Rx in my family.

Chikku's Rx 100 - 1996(Black)
Mine RX 135 - 2005(Gold)
Cousin Rx 135 - 2004(Balck) brought seconds
one for our worker-Rx 135 - NA(Maron)seconds..isn't that sounds great [thumbsup]

350Z

Core Team
Hello Fiat-Yamaha, Welcome to The Automotive India. Great to know that you were a regular visitor of community before, Now that you finally joined us, you’re sure going to find fellow Fiat Punto owners around to discuss ownership related issues. I hope you’ve already taken a quick look about functioning and general rules of forum. Also, if you ever feel a need of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact members of the team. Enjoy your stay and welcome once again! :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom