Big Hello To The Community!

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm Siddarth, a finance professional based out of Gurgaon.

I've been following this forum for quite some time and the recent discussion on 'Ecosport' (aided by the fact that i myself have booked one) spurred me to join in and participate in the knowledge sharing.

As far as my inventory is concerned, I have an i20 Asta petrol (to be sold soon) and a VW Vento diesel (Highline).

I know there will be a lot of things that i will pick up from this forum and i hope i am able to contribute back to it as well.

Proud to be a 'petrol-head'

P.S. My long standing love for F1 and the Scuderia Ferrari team prompted me to choose 'tifosi' as my ID.

A very warm welcome to TAI Tifosi (great choice for the id )
Congratulations on the Ecosport booking and look forward to see your ownership review shortly.

Have a nice stay here.

Best Wishes
IR

350Z

Core Team
Hi Siddharth. Welcome to The Automotive India and congratulations for the Ecosport. Have a fantastic experience on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey Sid,

Firstly, welcome aboard!!

Second, congrats on the ES and welcome to the ES bandwagon man. We have booked one too. Hope to see you on the discussion thread of ES.

Lastly, looking forward to receive some finance tips!!

Siddharth, Hearty welcome to TAI and hope you enjoy your stay here. All the best. [clap]

Dear Siddarth,

Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. Debit what comes in credit what goes out[;)].

I am sanguine that your beta value would increase in proportion to the automotive stock of information here. Glad that you opened a demat account here.

Please visit the Announcements section to know the SEBI TAI policies for insider trading so that you may not default on the market protocol.

Welcome again and have a nice ride!

Regards,
Sam

Last edited:
Thread Starter #8
A very warm welcome to TAI Tifosi (great choice for the id )
Congratulations on the Ecosport booking and look forward to see your ownership review shortly.

Have a nice stay here.

Best Wishes
IR
Thanks Iron rock! Let's see when the ride comes home. In all probability by then the forum (and the roads) would be filled up with ES. However, i don't think i would be able to resist posting something of a review even then!

Hey Sid,

Firstly, welcome aboard!!

Second, congrats on the ES and welcome to the ES bandwagon man. We have booked one too. Hope to see you on the discussion thread of ES.

Lastly, looking forward to receive some finance tips!!
Hey Rahul! Thanks so much and congrats to you as well for booking the next big thing on the automotive scene (at least for a short while). Out of curiosity, when did you get the booking done and by when are you expecting the delivery of it?

Disclaimer: most welcome for the finance tips!! however someone who sells his 4 year old car (in optimum condition) to get a new one and that too just to satisfy his whims..doesn't sound like a good finance guy! [cry]

Dear Siddarth,

Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. Debit what comes in credit what goes out[;)].

I am sanguine that your beta value would increase in proportion to the automotive stock of information here. Glad that you opened a demat account here.

Please visit the Announcements section to know the SEBI TAI policies for insider trading so that you may not default on the market protocol.

Welcome again and have a nice ride!

Regards,
Sam
Hi Sam! Thanks so much. Apologies for the late response but i was just rechecking if i had indeed joined TAI forum or mistakenly come to a finance forum! [:D]
Indeed a lot of debits have been happening to my bank account!
This, i'm sure, is one of my best investments and i'm already reaping returns out of it!
Thanks again!

Thanks @350Z, @projecteffexx and @raaj for the warm welcome guys! feels like family already!!

Hello and welcome to The Automotive India Siddhart and congratulations on booking the ES[clap].

Have a pleasant stay here and hopefully you make up to the meets in NCR region as well.

Thread Starter #11
Hello Siddhy,

Warm welcome to TAI. Hope you will have a memorable stay here.
Thanks Godfather!

Hello and welcome to The Automotive India Siddhart and congratulations on booking the ES[clap].

Have a pleasant stay here and hopefully you make up to the meets in NCR region as well.
Thanks Singh890, and would absolutely love to catch up.

Top Bottom