Beware of Rahul Shah | Kaizen Auto | Kunal Ramchandani | Nissan | Fahrenheit Automobi

Thread Starter #1
In the year (2016) I use to live in Gurgaon as I was working with one MNC there. My pay package was good on the basis of which I was looking for some personal loans as I have to arrange some funds for my marriage which was planned in April 2016. But, due to my low CIBIL score many bank refused my loan application despite of good banking record. Somehow the so called finance company (Mentor) came to know that I am looking for loans and one of the girl from that organisation (Smrati-+91 8800693974) got in touch with me for same, she convinced me that they can easily get my loan done from any of the nationalised bank despite of my bad CIBIL record. Then she patched me with the owner of that finance company (Rahul Shah- +91 9818811533). Rahul took all my KYC documents (ID Proof, Address Proof, Income Proof, Bank Statement, Photographs) This is when all the fooling where started, I asked how can he help me in getting the loans, he said that he will buy a home on my name for that they have collaboration with Bank of India, South-Ex, Manager (Mr. Raj Kumar Sihamaar- +91 8800537341). The loan will be a tri party loan I have to pay no EMI as all the EMI will be taken care by that builder (AVJ Builders) from which they are taking that home and that builder will give me some amount for this. Bank Manager came to my office with one guy from mentor (Sharukh Khan-+91 9818811229) to convince me that he can give me loan despite of my bad CIBIL history and he had came for verification. After checking all the things they bought me a 600 Sq. Ft. flat in Tower G on 18th floor, Plot No. GH 12/2 Sec-Zeta-I, Greater Noida, for which Mr. Bank Manager sanctioned a loan of Rs.19,70,000/- Ninteen Lacs Seventy Thousand only.

Then Rahul Shah gave my documents to Axis Bank for car loan. He bought a car (Nissan Sunny CVT XV) with Chassis No- MDHBBAN17F5300828 & Engine No- 790580D from Kaizen Auto-Okhla for which he manage to get another loan of Rs.10,33,000/- from Axis bank (Loan sanctioned by- Kapil Dev- +91 96549 93904) on my name saying that he (Raul) will place my car in OLA for which an official agreement between me and OLA will be done (Till date it is not in place) and he will be responsible for the EMI’s and I will get some amount from that venture too.

All things where sat up in place, he took total loan of Rs.30,03.000/- for those asset which were never there, neither the home nor the car. As promised, He paid the EMI’s for home and car as well but only for 3-4 months. Then he stopped picking my calls, his office was not there, after enquiring about him I came to know that he ran away. I was getting continues calls from Bank for payment of EMI’s, I got some legal letters from bank for same. Then I started enquiring about the things I visited Bank Of India from which the home loan was taken, I came to know that the builder was already an defaulter and he is in jail now so I have to pay the EMI’s for that home which was not there. The bank manager who disbursed my Loan (Mr. Raj Kumar Sihamaar- +91 8800537341) was not there, on asking about him I came to know that he did the same fraud with more than 50 people like me.

Then I visited the car showroom where I met Brijesh- +91 7290096860, he was an accountant over there. He was surprised on seeing me there after asking about car and Rahul Shah, he replied that he don’t know any Rahul Shah, I asked him to dial the number of Rahul Shah from his phone which was already stored in his contact list which means he was lying to me. He gave me the contact number of that showroom owner Kunal- +91 9811888110. I gave a call to Kunal, firstly he dint picked my number, after trying for too many days he picked my call, he said that he had paid the entire amount to Rahul Shah to foreclose the car loan. I told him that this dint happened; He said he will talk to Rahul and get back to me. That was the day this team of cons talked me for last time. None of them are picking my calls not replying on my messages. I have already registered a complaint against them in Amar colony Police station but the police is saying that “The person is not there so what can we do” they are not even trying to chase him (Rahul Shah). Rahul and his team might be involved in scam of Crores of rupees as there might be many people like me.

I belong to a middle class family I have never seen this kind of things. I got frustrated from all this things. My family also got disturbed from the legal letters that are coming to my residence at Nagpur. Legal authorities are also ignoring the things. I don’t know what to do now. If you intend to help me please contact me.

My E-Mail Id – ritesh.bbhagat@gmail.com | Phone- +91 9511 7221 46

Main Accuse-

- Rahul Shah (+91 9818811533)

A-28, 3rd Floor, Shesh Mahal,

South Extension, Part-2

Delhi

Supporting Team

- Caller - Smriti - +91 8800693974

- Bank Manager (BOI) - Raj Kumar Sihamaar +91 8800537341

- Manager Mentor - Sharukh Khan +91 98188 11229

- Showroom Owner, Okhla - Kunal Ramchandani +91 98118 88110

- Showroom Accountant,Okhla - Brijesh +91 72900 96860

Sharukh Khan Kunal Ramchandani

Please share the article if you want that nobody should get coned by these cons again

-------------------------------PLEASE HELP-------------------------------

Find photos here
Beware of Rahul Shah | Kaizen Auto | Kunal Ramchandani | Nissan | Fahrenheit Automobiles

Re: Beware of Rahul Shah | Kaizen Auto | Kunal Ramchandani | Nissan | Fahrenheit Auto

Very complicated story. People should realise that nothing is free and verbal communications cannot be believed. I hope consulting a lawyer could get you some respite. You are certainly going to lose some good amount of money and mental peace but its necessary. You can also consult local newspapers to publish this.

Re: Beware of Rahul Shah | Kaizen Auto | Kunal Ramchandani | Nissan | Fahrenheit Auto

A pure scam. People should think many times before getting into things like this.
How can you buy a car or a house which you do not need?
Also out of 30L loan taken on your name how much did they pay you ?
If loan is in your name you are liable to pay no matter what happens.

terrible things happened .sorry about the mental agony you and family are going through.If your signatures are on documents related to this fraud ,then you should seek strong legal opinion.If any lawyers on the forum ,should definitely help you to get some kind of starting point .

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Options you have

1) Tweet the matter to PMO and EOW i.e Economic Offense Wing with all details and call records.

2) With help of the FIR copy, get the Call Record Details of the above mentioned mobile numbers and put them on tapping i.e if they are still active. You may also get the addresses on which the sim cards were issued.

3) Publish the matter in local newspapers and stick up pamphlets.

4) With the help of the showroom, get the RC details of the Car which was bought by these thieves on your name and then get the address tracked mentioned on it.

5) With the help of a Corporate Lawyer or Lawyer of your firm, you may consider getting a legal notice filed against the bank employees involved.

6) Get the property confiscated by filing an FIR in Greater Noida against the culprits.

7) If possible then obtain the duplicate RC of the car from the RTO and with the copy of FIR, get the same cancelled and get the car confiscated.

8) Tweet your case to the News Channels

Regards

Akash

Last edited:

It seems they convincingly fooled you and used you for this scam done jointly by all those guys mentioned by you.

First of all, you wanted some money for your marriage, then how come you have fallen into the trap of booking a flat in your name by someone and you sign the documents and they pay the EMI??? You believed this story..[surprise]

You have handed over all the documents to those guys who has taken the loan in your name but they did not book any flat or car.

You definitely need advice from a good lawyer and see if he can advise you how to tackle this issue.

Akash1886

Honoured Member

It seems they convincingly fooled you and used you for this scam done jointly by all those guys mentioned by you.

You have handed over all the documents to those guys who has taken the loan in your name but they did not book any flat or car.
Nair, the personal documents would be in Xerox not original so I guess the originals are with him. Secondly, these culprits got a loan of amount 30L (Including Car & Home) as mentioned by Ritesh.

After checking all the things they bought me a 600 Sq. Ft. flat in Tower G on 18th floor, Plot No. GH 12/2 Sec-Zeta-I, Greater Noida, for which Mr. Bank Manager sanctioned a loan of Rs.19,70,000/- Ninteen Lacs Seventy Thousand only.

Then Rahul Shah gave my documents to Axis Bank for car loan. He bought a car (Nissan Sunny CVT XV) with Chassis No- MDHBBAN17F5300828 & Engine No- 790580D from Kaizen Auto-Okhla for which he manage to get another loan of Rs.10,33,000/- from Axis bank
Regards

Akash

In the year (2016) I use to live in Gurgaon as I was working with one MNC there. My pay package was good on the basis of which I was looking for some personal loans as I have to arrange some funds for my marriage which was planned in April 2016.....
It is an unfortunate situation and legally very difficult to extricate yourself from. In tripartite agreement, the borrower is ultimately responsible for repaying the loan, notwithstanding delays and exigencies in the construction project. Since the builder has defaulted and in jail and obviously hasn’t completed the construction, the bank can’t take possession. If the flat had been constructed even up to 80%, the bank might have taken possession and could have waived a substantial portion of the loan. Due to defaults, your CIBIL scores would have gone down further so you can’t even refinance the loan from a different bank at lower interest. As it stands now, you have to directly negotiate with the bank to waive off a portion of the loan.

You can form a society with others defrauded by the builder and make representations in court for pause in EMIs and recovery of money by selling builder’s land holdings. This is standard practice in chit fund frauds.
The best approach- if possible- would be get financial help from friends and relatives to settle the high interest bank loan and then settle friends and relatives loan. If you have contacts in farmer’s society, they can refinance at lower interest rate.
As for the car, it should be hypothecated to the bank so you can negotiate with the bank to take possession of car after the police trace the car (assuming Rahul escaped with the car too) and settle the remaining amount after deprecation, damages and penalties.

As suggested please do form society with others who have been defrauded by the builder urgently. Generally societies have greater negotiation power than individuals. Don't hesitate to take financial help from friends and relatives.

"he said that he had paid the entire amount to Rahul Shah to foreclose the car loan". This point I don't understand why did car showroom owner kunal had paid the entire amount to Rahul Shah to foreclose the car loan.

Last edited:

What does Nissan & Fahrenheit Automobile got to do with your greed & foolishness?

why did car showroom owner kunal had paid the entire amount to Rahul Shah to foreclose the car loan.
[lol]
Wish we have this smiley along with the Thumps up thanks option.

In the year (2016) I use to live in Gurgaon as I was working with one MNC there. My pay package was good on the basis of which I was looking for some personal loans as I have to arrange some funds for my marriage which was planned in April 2016. But, due to my low CIBIL score many bank refused my loan application despite of good banking record. Somehow the so called finance company (Mentor) came to know that I am looking for loans and one of the girl from that organisation (Smrati-+91 8800693974) got in touch with me for same, she convinced me that they can easily get my loan done from any of the nationalised bank despite of my bad CIBIL record. Then she patched me with the owner of that finance company (Rahul Shah- +91 9818811533). Rahul took all my KYC documents (ID Proof, Address Proof, Income Proof, Bank Statement, Photographs) This is when all the fooling where started, I asked how can he help me in getting the loans, he said that he will buy a home on my name for that they have collaboration with Bank of India, South-Ex, Manager (Mr. Raj Kumar Sihamaar- +91 8800537341). The loan will be a tri party loan I have to pay no EMI as all the EMI will be taken care by that builder (AVJ Builders) from which they are taking that home and that builder will give me some amount for this. Bank Manager came to my office with one guy from mentor (Sharukh Khan-+91 9818811229) to convince me that he can give me loan despite of my bad CIBIL history and he had came for verification. After checking all the things they bought me a 600 Sq. Ft. flat in Tower G on 18th floor, Plot No. GH 12/2 Sec-Zeta-I, Greater Noida, for which Mr. Bank Manager sanctioned a loan of Rs.19,70,000/- Ninteen Lacs Seventy Thousand only.

Then Rahul Shah gave my documents to Axis Bank for car loan. He bought a car (Nissan Sunny CVT XV) with Chassis No- MDHBBAN17F5300828 & Engine No- 790580D from Kaizen Auto-Okhla for which he manage to get another loan of Rs.10,33,000/- from Axis bank (Loan sanctioned by- Kapil Dev- +91 96549 93904) on my name saying that he (Raul) will place my car in OLA for which an official agreement between me and OLA will be done (Till date it is not in place) and he will be responsible for the EMI’s and I will get some amount from that venture too.

All things where sat up in place, he took total loan of Rs.30,03.000/- for those asset which were never there, neither the home nor the car. As promised, He paid the EMI’s for home and car as well but only for 3-4 months. Then he stopped picking my calls, his office was not there, after enquiring about him I came to know that he ran away. I was getting continues calls from Bank for payment of EMI’s, I got some legal letters from bank for same. Then I started enquiring about the things I visited Bank Of India from which the home loan was taken, I came to know that the builder was already an defaulter and he is in jail now so I have to pay the EMI’s for that home which was not there. The bank manager who disbursed my Loan (Mr. Raj Kumar Sihamaar- +91 8800537341) was not there, on asking about him I came to know that he did the same fraud with more than 50 people like me.

Then I visited the car showroom where I met Brijesh- +91 7290096860, he was an accountant over there. He was surprised on seeing me there after asking about car and Rahul Shah, he replied that he don’t know any Rahul Shah, I asked him to dial the number of Rahul Shah from his phone which was already stored in his contact list which means he was lying to me. He gave me the contact number of that showroom owner Kunal- +91 9811888110. I gave a call to Kunal, firstly he dint picked my number, after trying for too many days he picked my call, he said that he had paid the entire amount to Rahul Shah to foreclose the car loan. I told him that this dint happened; He said he will talk to Rahul and get back to me. That was the day this team of cons talked me for last time. None of them are picking my calls not replying on my messages. I have already registered a complaint against them in Amar colony Police station but the police is saying that “The person is not there so what can we do” they are not even trying to chase him (Rahul Shah). Rahul and his team might be involved in scam of Crores of rupees as there might be many people like me.

I belong to a middle class family I have never seen this kind of things. I got frustrated from all this things. My family also got disturbed from the legal letters that are coming to my residence at Nagpur. Legal authorities are also ignoring the things. I don’t know what to do now. If you intend to help me please contact me.

My E-Mail Id – ritesh.bbhagat@gmail.com | Phone- +91 9511 7221 46

Main Accuse-

- Rahul Shah (+91 9818811533)

A-28, 3rd Floor, Shesh Mahal,

South Extension, Part-2

Delhi

Supporting Team

- Caller - Smriti - +91 8800693974

- Bank Manager (BOI) - Raj Kumar Sihamaar +91 8800537341

- Manager Mentor - Sharukh Khan +91 98188 11229

- Showroom Owner, Okhla - Kunal Ramchandani +91 98118 88110

- Showroom Accountant,Okhla - Brijesh +91 72900 96860

Sharukh Khan Kunal Ramchandani

Please share the article if you want that nobody should get coned by these cons again

-------------------------------PLEASE HELP-------------------------------

Find photos here
Beware of Rahul Shah | Kaizen Auto | Kunal Ramchandani | Nissan | Fahrenheit Automobiles
Dear Ritesh Bhagat,
Very sad to hear what you are going through, even more because the Legal authorities are not helping you,though you have a complete list of all the people involved with their names and numbers, can be a simple task for police to track them and bring them to task.
Please follow all the actions to be taken as mentioned by Akash http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/dealership-reviews/34278-beware-rahul-shah-kaizen-auto-kunal-ramchandani-nissan-fahrenheit-automobi.html#post567046

Please take the matter to the DCP office in your area.
Track the car with the help of OLA or Uber? You have the chassis and engine number.
The car showroom accountant "Brijesh" should be held and grilled by police, because he seems to be aware of all this fraud, as he lied to you that he didnt know Rahul but his number was saved in his mobile. He can be the link to track them.
Seek Legal help A.S.A.P, lawyers can help you take the matter to higher authorities. This step can be financially straining but can help you from the legal hassles and the legal letters you are getting.

What does Nissan & Fahrenheit Automobile got to do with your greed & foolishness?

[lol]
Wish we have this smiley along with the Thumps up thanks option.
How did they process the whole car buying and delivery procedure without the the person, whose documents are submitted ,present at the showroom?

@MrBoss,
I think in this difficult times we can be little less harsher on the person going through the mess by restricting words like "Greed and Foolishness"

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Dear Satish, All of us in our lives have made mistakes be it financial or otherwise. If anyone keeps us reminding of how foolish we were then it would neither solve the crisis nor will it look good. After committing mistakes everyone becomes alert and there are 1000's of people who can do lip service and tell the poor guy to be careful etc. He in all likelihood would not have committed this mistake intentionally. So let's help him come out of the mess instead of reminding him how wrong or foolish he was. If we cant do good for anybody then lets not be negative either to that person.

Also, I firmly believe that the person who takes utmost care & precaution can still land up in a mess if the circumstances and time is wrong and unfavorable.

Regards

Akash

How did they process the whole car buying and delivery procedure without the the person, whose documents are submitted ,present at the showroom?
If the loan papers were processed in his absence, why is he not blaming the bank?
My eyes could find only "Kaizen Auto" in the initial post and couldn't relate Fahrenheit anywhere. Also Nissan has got nothing to do with all these drama by the dealerships (in particular to this case) That's why I put the question.

@MrBoss,
I think in this difficult times we can be little less harsher on the person going through the mess by restricting words like "Greed and Foolishness"
Dear Satish, All of us in our lives have made mistakes be it financial or otherwise. If anyone keeps us reminding of how foolish we were then it would neither solve the crisis nor will it look good. After committing mistakes everyone becomes alert and there are 1000's of people who can do lip service and tell the poor guy to be careful etc. He in all likelihood would not have committed this mistake intentionally.
If this had happened during his first attempt of getting the loan, I do agree on all of your views and feel sorry for the poor chap.
- He got to know his CIBIL rating is poor
- Got rejected by many banks
- now someone is promising to get loan with the same CIBIL records
- By this time he should have taken advise from financial experts (which he never did)
- Instead happily signed all the documents

Tell me how & why this isn't greed or foolishness?

So let's help him come out of the mess instead of reminding him how wrong or foolish he was. If we cant do good for anybody then lets not be negative either to that person.
When you experts are here to do the honor of helping him out, let me be the odd man out. I didn't stop you guys doing so. I raised a question where I couldn't relate the thread title with the content, that's it.

Akash1886

Honoured Member

- He got to know his CIBIL rating is poor
- Got rejected by many banks

- now someone is promising to get loan with the same CIBIL records
- By this time he should have taken advise from financial experts (which he never did)
- Instead happily signed all the documents

Tell me how & why this isn't greed or foolishness?
Firstly, based on his salary he was looking for personal loans which in no ways amounts to greed. Secondly, Low Cibil can be due to stressed payment history or no loan history. Banks often shy away from giving loans to those who have Zero or No Cibil records as well. Then for such people, Private finance companies come in picture. Private finance companies give loans on a higher percentage of interest to the person based on income and even in NIP i.e No Income proof. So, seeing his requirements, they took advantage of him and sadly it was only after the culprits ran away did he realize the fraud. No one pre-conceives a mistake or doubt's anyone's intention. You can't judge by a person's face that whether he is a con or not. Maybe this guy was in urgent need and couldn't judge those guys.

God Forbid, anyone of us if were in his place, then, we would have been in same condition too and if anyone instead of helping would have spoken negative then the story would not have been pleasant.

When you experts are here to do the honor of helping him out, let me be the odd man out. I didn't stop you guys doing so.
Whether one is an expert or utterly foolish, in such severe situations, the least one can do is to give moral support and help the guy resolve the crisis by being slightly reasonable and responsible instead of telling him how big a fool is he to have blindly followed the culprits. The easiest thing after a mistake, is, to blame the person instead of supporting him / her to correct it.

OP has asked us for suggestions to help him come out of this problem so lets stick to that instead of blaming him.

Regards

Akash

Firstly, based on his salary he was looking for personal loans which in no ways amounts to greed.
When one wanted to take loan from the 'same nationalized bank' (which rejected his papers earlier) by "OTHER MEANS" is obviously greed, is my understanding.

Private finance companies give loans on a higher percentage of interest to the person based on income and even in NIP i.e No Income proof. So, seeing his requirements, they took advantage of him and sadly it was only after the culprits ran away did he realize the fraud.
If the case here is related to any private finance company, I do agree on your views but that's not the case. Both loans were taken from nationalized banks. Falling for the fancy sugar coated words is nothing but foolishness

You can't judge by a person's face that whether he is a con or not. Maybe this guy was in urgent need and couldn't judge those guys.
If we couldn't judge by face, how to judge by a 2 year old text copied from elsewhere?
With the same probability we can't judge OP as 100% innocent as well, right?

God Forbid, anyone of us if were in his place, then, we would have been in same condition too and if anyone instead of helping would have spoken negative then the story would not have been pleasant.

Whether one is an expert or utterly foolish, in such severe situations, the least one can do is to give moral support and help the guy resolve the crisis by being slightly reasonable and responsible instead of telling him how big a fool is he to have blindly followed the culprits. The easiest thing after a mistake, is, to blame the person instead of supporting him / her to correct it.
Why don't you take it in the other way? Pointing how how big foolishness this is, may be an eye opener for fellow members and readers here.
I take the easy route, what's wrong?

OP has asked us for suggestions to help him come out of this problem so lets stick to that instead of blaming him.
Similarly I asked a query, which neither the OP nor others clarified.
If that was answered, I could have gone with my business.
No point in dragging my comment, instead put your efforts in helping the OP or answering my query, as simple as that.

Top Bottom