Beware of Malpractice By Jasper Automotive (Vijayawada)

Thread Starter #1
I had bought a TATA TIAGO XT(D) of feburary 3 2018, at the time of taking vehicle it was dealer's responsibility to do Permanent registration, but they didn't stating that they are having technical problem, told me to do the permanent registration at local rto authority, so after few days when i went to registration,the rto told me to pay fee of 5500 rupees as number reservation, i told them that i do not need any special of fancy numbers, they straightaway rejected it saying that serial numbers are sole responsibility of concerned motor dealer, once you take the TR and other paper out of dealership i had to opt for premium number. I straight away went to dealer and told him what he(rto) said and due to their(dealer) problem i have to sell out 5500 rupees just for a normal registration number, now they are blaming one another and told me that they can't do anything and i can do whatever i want nothing is going to happen. even i complained on twitter which is of no avail, just a sorry nothing much. TATA motors too not taking this matter seriously. i just asked told them, what ever happened keep a side, just provide me a resolution in form of anything for the value of 5500 rupees, the(dealer) straight away rejected it
TATA TIAGO XT(D)
dealer name- Jasper Automotives
location- vijayawada

Attachments

Sad to see, still TATA Motors not improving in terms of sales and service.
Why should one go for TATA if there is no piece of mind (whatever so called quality material they are providing in their cars)

Thread Starter #4
Finally Tata management called me right after posting here and gave a conclusion that they are ready to give Rs 5000/- worth of anything but nor cash refund. and we too compromised and settled to buy VAS or Accessories when we visit for 2nd service.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Finally Tata management called me right after posting here and gave a conclusion that they are ready to give Rs 5000/- worth of anything but nor cash refund. and we too compromised and settled to buy VAS or Accessories when we visit for 2nd service.
Glad to know buddy that your concern was addressed. Customer satisfaction goes a long way in building a brand. Dealers sometimes might not be on same page as the customer but ultimately if the brand takes the call in support of the customer then it makes a big difference to the customer's perception of the brand. One negative review for any brand can cost a fortune but one positive review & a satisfied customer goes a long way in building respect for the brand. Hope you'll have a good experience with the brand TML & the Tiago here on.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #6
Glad to know buddy that your concern was addressed. Customer satisfaction goes a long way in building a brand. Dealers sometimes might not be on same page as the customer but ultimately if the brand takes the call in support of the customer then it makes a big difference to the customer's perception of the brand. One negative review for any brand can cost a fortune but one positive review & a satisfied customer goes a long way in building respect for the brand. Hope you'll have a good experience with the brand TML & the Tiago here on.

Regards

Akash
Absolutely, Tiago is a game changer model for Tata, yet TAD spoiling the brand. Tata must take a strict note on dealers.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Absolutely, Tiago is a game changer model for Tata, yet TAD spoiling the brand. Tata must take a strict note on dealers.
Of-course as the dealer is first point of contact for buyer / owner. I firmly believe that involvement of the brand in dealer's activities is necessary and one small but significant way to bring the dealership experience in notice of the brand is by giving feedback at the end of each service. When I got my Tigor serviced from dealer, a color coded feedback form was provided at the end of both services and I gave the feedback accordingly. Apart from that got calls from the TML Customer Service w.r.t the service experience & sales experience as well so gave my feedback to them too. This way the brand gets to know about the areas where improvement is needed.

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom