Beware of ‘Hit and Run’ Cases – An Experience

Thread Starter #16

350Z

Core Team
Did he hit head on from the opposite side? And I wonder what was his intention? Maybe he was busy with something else, like trying to type a number or sms on his phone, Maybe looking at something and missed to see your car, Maybe D.U.I.
It was most definitely an intentional hit. He wasn't using mobile phone etc.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Glad 350Z that you and others were safe.

The place you are referring to, I have been there and you can expect anything from a pistol to a assault rifle over there. Quite frankly every other guy there is either a goon or a VIP(or a kin).
I believe that a person can recover financial losses but can't recover one's life and I don't think police will be able to do much.
Anyways I can only say that it was also for the Truck like build quality of Indica that saved you and others.
And just like your signature : Stay Safe[:)]

Thread Starter #18

350Z

Core Team
I came to know that recently a gang in Muzaffarnagar has stolen an Alto + Cash on Highway. There were four passengers in the Alto but no one could do anything. Not surprising why this city is sometimes also referred as ‘Crime Capital’.

Drive Safe,
350Z

oh that was very sad accident buddy. great that everybody is safe and well what to say about UP..its ulta pradesh so never expect their police to do the things right.

Top Bottom