Beware! Fake Formula 1 Car Care Products in India

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Re: Beware: Fake Formula 1 Car Care Products in India

i too have the same packing and i have used the wax many times and i'm sure the stuff is real because i just see my cars these days and they all looks sexy [;)] the water beading on them is really good.

it's been 4 months since i applied wax and it's still working as it's supposed to.

edit : just see the number [surprise]

now i think both are fakes [lol]

Last edited:

@allhyundaicars

i too have the same packing and i have used the wax many times and i'm sure the stuff is real because i just see my cars these days and they all looks sexy the water beading on them is really good.

it's been 4 months since i applied wax and it's still working as it's supposed to.
BTW what is the frequenck of your car washing. I guess it deals with usage and washing rather than days; what say?

edit : just see the number

now i think both are fakes
:lol!:

Nways can someone else confirm this; just for my mental satisfaction!

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

Everyday my car gets a wash and that too from the watchmen using that old clothes and in that disgusting way they clean.

and i last applied wax on 3rd june and still it's working really good.

don't worry , even if the product is not real it's good.

Thread Starter #19

350Z

Core Team
Most of the duplicate Formula 1 wax products do not have the brand marking stamped on their buff. That’s another difference that a shopkeeper showed to me.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I also bought Formula 1 Wax and paid around 300 Rs for the small packing and I believe that it is original but not sure ...one thing that I did was scan the Bar Code of the Box and it did take me to the Amazon site ... but I am not too happy with it's performace . The water beeding lasts for a month or so but the silky touch does not remain for more than a week.

From next time planning to use WAXPOL as it more economical and what I have heard is that is lasts quite long and the possibility of it being fake is quite rare.

Last edited:
Sorry to disagree to few in regard with imported sticker. Imported sticker means that it is allowed to sell in India as they imported legally. Other items normally are with out proper tax/customs duty payments. They save 50-60rs in that. You might have seen grey market/chor bazaar. They also have mostly genuine product but with out bill so no warranty.

About the same numbers at the bottom: All manufactured on one time will have same numbers for easy billing. Imagine scanning 10000000s of bottles.

You may be right in identifying the product with stamp mark on buff. There may be fake products also circulating as original.

Hello everyone,

I bought 1x formula 1 car wash & wax and scratch out polish from ebay.in

I checked out the seal and importers label and to my surprise they weren't present. I bought from ebay after checking the sellers feedback which was 99+

I mailed him immediately and received a reply from him after 2 days.

Would like to hear your views guys!

Top Bottom