Best Way To Maintain the Car Colour?

my cleaner (as told by me) washes my car with plain water & cloth everyday & with shampoo once a week, normally monday. once a month, i give it a proper shampoo bath to clean small marks here & there. once in 3 months, it gets a pressure wash. i have earlier done teflon coating but now stopped it.

for marks which does not go (like tar marks), diesel is the best option.

guys, does diesel harm the paint in any way?

350Z

Core Team
The car body covers really helps to protect your car from the dusty environment.
I used to cover my car in the initial days when it was brand new but slowly when I started it use it almost everyday it became tiring job to take it off and cover it again that too only for night. In my opinion, If your car is mostly parked, A body cover is a must, Get a traupaulin one, If available.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #25
But do anybody uses chamois leather? I have not see anybody atleast using this.

I think micro fibre clothes are more than sufficient.

Thread Starter #27
Even i never heard that before, but in my manual they have mentioned to dry the the car after wash with chamois.

deville_56

Honoured Member
Chamois is superabsorbant leather. Washable and reusable. It can hold more water when washing and absorbs all when drying the surface. Costs from 100 to 300 bucks depending on the size.

Chamois is superabsorbant leather. Washable and reusable. It can hold more water when washing and absorbs all when drying the surface. Costs from 100 to 300 bucks depending on the size.
I guess keeping one in the car makes sense, but I get my car washed and cleaned daily ... would it make sense for such a use?

Top Bottom