Best Used Cars Under Rs.10 Lakhs To Boost Your Status!

Thread Starter #31

350Z

Core Team
Model: 200 Kompressor
- Est. Price: Rs. 8,85,000
- Approx. Kms: 60,000 +
- Manufacture Year: 2003
i need this car in the pic tell me where and when to come i need the car in kanpur ...... reply me at the earliest
regards

sunny bhatia
Sunny, Welcome in the community. The image of C-Class you see on first page is for reference purpose only and the car is not for sale. You can however find such C-Class models within the given price range and budget, please contact pre-owned car dealers in your area for details or search on internet for one.

Drive Safe,
350Z

hey guys, while i was busy yesterday servicing my indica, i saw the deal as well as delivery of 2007 Honda CRV, original paint, imported version which honda was selling in those years with digital meter, very well maintained, with real time 40K on odo, sold at 8.5L, seemed pretty good deal for CRV what say.

pre-owned wishlist

Hi guys,

what a lovely list of cars there. I love the Mitsu Cedia and the Hyundai Tuscon.
But then again, class doesn't come better than the pedigree of a pre-worshipped W124; does it[evil]

hey guys, while i was busy yesterday servicing my indica, i saw the deal as well as delivery of 2007 Honda CRV, original paint, imported version which honda was selling in those years with digital meter, very well maintained, with real time 40K on odo, sold at 8.5L, seemed pretty good deal for CRV what say.

Oh yes seems a good deal! Being a Honda no need to worry about reliability issues.

Thread Starter #35

350Z

Core Team
That sounds like an irresistible deal for a 2007 Honda CR-V. Even if we consider the car to be in poorly maintained condition, it should still go at least anywhere close Rs.10 Lakhs.

Hi guys,

what a lovely list of cars there. I love the Mitsu Cedia and the Hyundai Tuscon.
But then again, class doesn't come better than the pedigree of a pre-worshipped W124; does it[evil]
Undoubtedly, if it comes to buying a new-like second hand car, Mitsubishi Cedia always tops the list. I’m also a fan of SUVs like Terracan and Tucson in this market, but even more so of a Forester which is a rare find and so does it's spare parts.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I was so much tempted with that CRV deal that i have asked that dealer to look out for something like that and let me know, lets see if there anything available for my cousin.he was planning for a new vehicle but this deal made him look into second hand vehicle as well.I too got tempted to buy one CRV if available in this price bracket.
Also he said about the scorpio i was enqiuring with him since some time, that he has one vehicle and would confirm after diwali, 2010 VLX scorpio, 15-20k odo, with some good deal, waiting to hear the offer he gets to me.

lets see buddy, not sure which car i buy finally.i have offers for Linea,Honda city, Crv,Scorpio,Skodas many cars are available so lets see whether i do finalise pre owned ones or go for new ones next year.

hey vijay i dont mean to stop you but that CRV deal sounds very doubtful. please cross check if you purchase anything like that man..if it is true and in good condition then tell us also about it :tongue:

honda crv

- Model: 2.4 (M/T)
- Est. Price: 7,61,000
- Approx. Kms: 50,000
- Manufacture Year: 2006

please tell me how and where to contact for this car

Undoubtedly, if it comes to buying a new-like second hand car, Mitsubishi Cedia always tops the list. I’m also a fan of SUVs like Terracan and Tucson in this market, but even more so of a Forester which is a rare find and so does it's spare parts.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Aah, the Forester, a fantastic vehicle with poor support from the Company and laid low by the prohibitive cost of spares. [frustration] That flat boxer AWD combination really spelled joy on our roads. Rare to see it on our roads these days. It reminds me of Jeremy Clarkson where he mentioned that the Ford ST 220 and the BMW 3 and that the 3Series outsold the ST 4:1 something, which made the ST a much rarer car :D

I was so much tempted with that CRV deal that i have asked that dealer to look out for something like that and let me know, lets see if there anything available for my cousin.he was planning for a new vehicle but this deal made him look into second hand vehicle as well.I too got tempted to buy one CRV if available in this price bracket.
Also he said about the scorpio i was enqiuring with him since some time, that he has one vehicle and would confirm after diwali, 2010 VLX scorpio, 15-20k odo, with some good deal, waiting to hear the offer he gets to me.
Vijay.

The Scorpio sounds like a good deal. All the best and keep us posted with your purchase decision.

Cheers,
Girish :)

Last edited:
It's a loot if you can manage a used Honda CR-V under Rs.8 Lakhs in excellent condition. This car is not meant to be run on rugged or off-road terrain but definitely a sensible buy if you admire "king of road" feel and love to enjoy vacations during every weekend.

i want to buy this car please tell me when and where to buy

please tell me how and where to contact for this car

This thread just gives an idea about the prices of the used cars. To get the car in real you will have to search the used car market in your area.

missed out on a scorpio, 2010 one, blood red colour, brand new.This was ordered by Ahmedabad Fire Brigade department, but then last moment deal cancelled as they were looking for 4x4 ones and not the regular ones, and i heard top end vlx one sold with some 80-100K discount, as this colour does not sell.This was specially ordered for FB department.Looking if i can get hold another one.

Top Bottom