Best Tourism Spot in India for Summers?

Let me check with my friends ... will get back to you on this.
Re Assam, not good, by the info I got.
One says ... Hot and humid with heavy rains.
The other says ... April would be spring time.Any later than that it’ll be monsoon and the wild life sanctuaries would close down. Also if they are planning for Arunachal, will have to check as due to rain, the roads get blocked due to landslides, Shillong is always doable, so are the small towns around Assam.

Hope this helps.

Thread Starter #17

350Z

Core Team
Thanks for the information Aditya! We're not planning Arunachal Pradesh. Just Assam mainly to visit Kaziranga and some sight seeing but there are less chances of visiting before May. Let's see if things will be better by then. How was your experience there by the way? and what all tourism places there are worth the visit?

Drive Safe,
350Z

I think it will be tough to get tickets now but you can give a try to something in north itself, Like in J&K but hey one question, is there any place to visit in punjab/chandigarh? I've heard that its a nice place and there are lakes etc.

Thread Starter #19

350Z

Core Team
I was just going to ask same. What are the places to visit in and near Chandigarh? I might be soon going there. Not specifically for tourism purpose though.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom