Best Speakers For My Nissan Terrano?

Thread Starter #1
hi, i am using stock speakers and JBL 1150W woofer with my car but speakers sound gets cracked/distorted when i increase volume. i saw some speakers online on snapdeal,infibeam etc but i dont know which will be good and what size will fit and replace my stock speakers , also tell me what channel amp will i have to buy , i am currently using an amplifier which is of some "sonic or sonic boom" i have never herd of this brand so i think it is local.
my budget for speakers is not too high so suggest me good quality speakers in low price. you can give me links of snapdeal or any other site. thanks in advance.

hi, i am using stock speakers and JBL 1150W woofer with my car but speakers sound gets cracked/distorted when i increase volume. i saw some speakers online on snapdeal,infibeam etc but i dont know which will be good and what size will fit and replace my stock speakers , also tell me what channel amp will i have to buy , i am currently using an amplifier which is of some "sonic or sonic boom" i have never herd of this brand so i think it is local. my budget for speakers is not too high so suggest me good quality speakers in low price. you can give me links of snapdeal or any other site. thanks in advance.
If you share the details about the connections in your present setup, it will be easy for other members to understand and give cost effective suggestions (info like which all speakers connected to Sonic boom, and which are direct from HU etc). Visit other threads in ‘In-Car Entertainment (ICE)’ section to get a general idea about the different ICE setup.

Top Bottom