Best Paint Solution For Car in Bangalore

Thread Starter #1
Hello,

Recently bought SX4 top end from a true value maruti dealer. Looks like the repaint work done by them was just the spray paint (Midnight Black) on the door and both bumpers. Nominal scratches still appear on the hoods.

So, I'm planning a partial/full body repaint of the car. On asking the same dealer, he said the paint will be done as spray only and it would cost me around 4k for hood, trunk lid, and some minor touch ups on the roof rail area.

The spray paint done by them earlier didn't look too good to me after the polish effect went off. They do not scratch the original paint before applying spray.

Seeking advice on what to go for. And any references in Bangalore would help. Also, what budget am I looking at in both the cases (selective/full).

Thanks in advance.

Enjoy~!

You can try also Trend Automobile. Not yet experienced with them but heard a lot good things about them.
You can also try Sai Colorium ,they are good, Once I had experienced with them and I was satisfied with the result. I had a big dent on the left rear door. But after make over, I was able to detect whether a dent was there or not.

Why don't you go for full body paint. Patch paint will not look good anyway.
I think for full body paint, they may charge from 20K onwards.

Hello,

Recently bought SX4 top end from a true value maruti dealer. Looks like the repaint work done by them was just the spray paint (Midnight Black) on the door and both bumpers. Nominal scratches still appear on the hoods.

So, I'm planning a partial/full body repaint of the car. On asking the same dealer, he said the paint will be done as spray only and it would cost me around 4k for hood, trunk lid, and some minor touch ups on the roof rail area.

The spray paint done by them earlier didn't look too good to me after the polish effect went off. They do not scratch the original paint before applying spray.

Seeking advice on what to go for. And any references in Bangalore would help. Also, what budget am I looking at in both the cases (selective/full).

Thanks in advance.

Enjoy~!
Sai Colorium is a good place as mentioned above.

There are couple of more good places.

1. Trend Automobiles
38/7, Near Krishnappa Reddy Bldg,
Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road,
Bangalore - 560068
Ph : 9900561111/9686454537

2. Sejal Motors
Outer Ring Road, Behind Bhagini Restaurant, Opposite AKME Ballet
Ph : 9945207551

3. Carnation (Marathahalli & Banerghatta Road)

4. Carz (Outer Ring Road)

Hope this helps

Cheers,
Anshuman

Another one for you :

Mahindra First Choice
Phone numbers: 9538103169
Location : Outer Ring Road, Next to Citrus Hotel, Opposite Ravindu Toyota, Belandur.

They claim full denting and painting for 21K

Cheers,
Anshuman

Attachments

Hi Speedyguy, Welcome to TAI.
Skip these two dealers
1. Carnation - One of the worst places to get your service done (forget painting, even simple regular servicing is horrible)
2. Carz - Myself & a Senior TAI member visited them for a fender repaint, the way the representative spoke, was lacking interest & definately not confidence inspiring.

Speak to some local garage itself & get the repaint done. Can you post a few pics to show the area of concern?

Thread Starter #8
Thanks for the replies.

The scratches are not that evident to appear on a snap but I shall still upload a few pics soon.

I have already experienced Carnation for a small job and realized they don't value your time and money at all.

I went to 3M Car Care in HSR Layout, Bangalore. I liked the way they dealt with me and in fact suggested me to do nothing for now (loosing on their business). They suggested that scratches are there but not that evident, spray painting and rubbing polish has already been done by maruti so as of now it won't fetch me too much of difference. They asked me to carry on for now and get a sealant job done after about a month.

Enjoy~!

Sai colosium is way too expensive. The work may be good.but price is way too high. Did you try contacting the dealer where you got the car from....explain the problem. Sometime you can get a repaint done free. Just by talking. I have done this. So I know it's v possible

Thanks for the replies.

The scratches are not that evident to appear on a snap but I shall still upload a few pics soon.

I have already experienced Carnation for a small job and realized they don't value your time and money at all.

I went to 3M Car Care in HSR Layout, Bangalore. I liked the way they dealt with me and in fact suggested me to do nothing for now (loosing on their business). They suggested that scratches are there but not that evident, spray painting and rubbing polish has already been done by maruti so as of now it won't fetch me too much of difference. They asked me to carry on for now and get a sealant job done after about a month.

Enjoy~!
If the scratches are not deep, please do not get whole car painted as it does not make sense in BLR traffic. Do post some pictures of your car in present condition.

For waxing/polishing/sealant you can also try :

Car Care India
# 132/1, R V Road, V V Puram, Bengaluru - 560004
carcareindia@gmail.com
+91 98807 07676

They do same job as 3M but with lesser price.

Cheers,
Anshuman

Its really shocking that something like that has happened... i suggest you directly call their helpline on 18001800180, they will surely sort the matter out for you...

I have a wagonr.Kindly look at the image and let me know what best can be done..shall i give it at trend automobiles ?
Hi Puneeth,

Get yopurself a Good wax polish and try it out. I think most of that whitish scratches will easily go away........
My car too had an lenghty scracth with paint chipped 1-2cm [frustration]

Luck part is scratch was @ side lower part (Scratched by foot path)
White scratch away after 2 washes with Armor all Wash and Wax but i am worrying about rust formation @ 1-2 cm[confused]

I've gone to Sejal motors twice. Once for insurance claim for my ANHC and another time for some minor paint job. Both of the time work done to my satisfaction, Garage owner Mr suresh is very friendly and gives his honest opinion and price quotation.

Top Bottom