Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Ford Endeavour

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Chevrolet Captiva

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Mitsubishi Pajero

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
If I need an SUV to the true sense of the term, I would definetly opt for a Mitsubishi Pajero and get a more powerful engine fitted in it.

350Z

Core Team
Actually we call Pajero a true SUV because of its brilliant Off Roading Capabilities, Where as these other New SUVs serve best purpose as a Soft Roader.

No doubt that Pajero is probably the only vehicle in its segment which can be used for those Mud Plugging Experiences, Now some may say that we have Endy too! but thats not just perfect!

I remember reading in one of a issue of ACI, When they took an Endy for off-roading and it was badly stuck in the mud, Then finally they had to use the torquey Tractor to pull it out!

Drive Safe!
350Z

yes nothing to beat mitshi pajero, but its end of its life, old engine and nothing to impress now unless they comeout with more powerful engines, single tone colours for this true off roader.

Its better to TD endy and pajero to make a decision.

I just loved the old endy that came with a bull bar. The one that comes now lookes lite. [anger]

My vote goes for the Toyota Fortuner based on the looks,quality and the unmatched A.S.S from Toyota. I just hope they grow up a bit on the demands from their customers and make this Wild cat available faster!:lol!:

350Z

Core Team
Its better to TD endy and pajero to make a decision.

I just loved the old endy that came with a bull bar. The one that comes now lookes lite. [anger]
So true, The Endeavor has simply lost its sturdy image with launch of new facelift. The previous refreshed version with rectangular headlamps looked best from all the angles.

Drive Safe,
350Z

AMG

Suspended
So true, The Endeavor has simply lost its sturdy image with launch of new facelift. The previous refreshed version with rectangular headlamps looked best from all the angles.
Totally agree with you.

The 1st endy was a looker.
2nd facelift subdued it a bit.(was still quite a looker)
3rd facelift(current one) is pathetic when it comes to styling.

for me only real contenders are Captiva and fortuner. i voted for captiva. it looks huge but fortuner somehow looks compact suv..

Fortuner for me: Alltime 4WD , Toyota's good A.S.S , 3.0L engine.

Captiva a close second which impresses with its features list. But again A.S.S is not good according to Surendar who owns one!

Endeavour does not have MT in 3.0L engine!

Pajero is dated and Mitsubishi's A.S.S network is not so good.

Top Bottom