Best Maruti Service Center in Hyderabad

Thread Starter #1
Friends,

Since last 6 to 7 years, I was using, Varun motors, Kapico, Gem Motors, Saboo for my Maruti 800 and now for my new car Ritz LDI which is one year old and finished its 3 free services with Gem motors, Kondapur.

Some how I was feeling that these days the Maruti Service centers are over loaded with cars and not doing proper service and some times spoiling the cars.

I have also read some posts on TAI that they are even replacing the new tyres and other parts with old ones.

So now I am really worried that which service center to go !! as I want to protect my New Ritz LDI getting in to a bad service guys hands.

I request all the Hyderabad TAIans and also TAIans lived in Hyderabad and moved elsewhere to suggest me the right service center.

I want to give my car at 15000km for general service and also for wheel balancing and alignment. Do I have to go for tyre rotation now

350Z

Core Team
Some how I was feeling that these days the Maruti Service centers are over loaded with cars and not doing proper service and some times spoiling the cars.
Fix a service appointment for weekdays to avoid such rush. It’s always more on weekends.

I have also read some posts on TAI that they are even replacing the new tyres and other parts with old ones.
Personally, I don’t trust any workshop (Not only Maruti). Prefer getting the servicing done in your presence.

I want to give my car at 15000km for general service and also for wheel balancing and alignment. Do I have to go for tyre rotation now
Just check their prices for alignment and balancing. If it sounds on a higher side, a tyre store outside would be a better choice.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Vibhor

Thank you for your suggestions. I just got my Ritz LDI serviced at Gem motors, Kondapur. Kilometer reading was 14200.

This time I spoke to their works head prior and told him my concerns and he has allocated a service adviser separately and told him to note down everything and show him where he will inspect the vehicle during the service and after service. The car was delivered as promised and taken care of everything whatever I told. They have also done a small paint touch up on the rear bumper left hand side, they was a small scratch yesterday in traffic.

The total charges were around 1600/- includes 9-point service, wheel alignment, wheel balancing, tyre rotation, air filter replacement and washing.
I also visited their showroom to replace my door side beading with MGA as the old ones were very bad and gum was not good and while running I lost one piece some where. They did these for Rs.1200/- in front of me.

Here are few pics of my G.Grey baby !!

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Your car looks as nice as new. You were lucky enough to have received a professional treatment at Maruti Suzuki A.S.S. It has become a rare scenario nowadays.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
Your car looks as nice as new. You were lucky enough to have received a professional treatment at Maruti Suzuki A.S.S. It has become a rare scenario nowadays.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thank you for the compliment [:)]. The 50% of credit goes to my office lady who clean my car everyday [clap]

Yeah, with this dealer we get serviced our all office cars, Eeco, Alto, Wagon R, Ritz, M800 & a Zen D, so we get some good treatment from them. Of- course I had one big fight with them last year, when they mishandled a new Wagon R and I threatened them that a news will come in the local news paper about them as my bother in law works with a news paper, then the owner came down in tears and begged me not to do that !! so from them they behave very careful with me. I also maintain some personal rapo with one or two service advisers, but even at some times they really do some pathetic job.

I heard that Gem Motors is a bad and I m thinking to give my car for 70K Km service at following dealers

They are,

1.Saboo Motors(Uppal)-I had heard that they are excellent in service.Before,in second free service and third free service,we gave there and I was impressed by their service-Definitely we will try them.All of my cousins including my dad's own brother,dad's own sister,our cousins etc.They told they are doing excellent in their work.

2.Varun Motors(Malakpet)-The worst service I had ever seen.I told in my mind and heart that I don't want to give at shoddy Varun Motors.Because,before I had given my Swift to them only and had worst experience at 60K Km service-Not recommended and will not try them.

3.The Mithra Agencies(Nacharam)-Will try.Because,I did not try them till now.

Thread Starter #7
@Abhinav

Thank you for the information.

Yes I also heard that GEM does some bad service. Gem got two workshops, one in hydernagar and other in kondapur. I go to kondapur, may be with my personal rapo and people whom I know I am trying to get some good service from them.

I already had some bad experiences with Varun(Balanagar), Kapico now sai service(gandhinagar), I do not know about Saboo(uppal), but I bought my Ritz with Saboo(Somajiguda) and treatment was good, but it is bit away from me. Mithra I heard some bad things only.

Finally,it is New Age Motors(Maruti Authorized Service Station)

I m going to give my Swift Diesel for 70,000 Km service at New Age Motors(Maruti Authorized Service Station).No more giving at dealers.My experience with dealers are closed due to end of extended warranty and worst A** heard from TAI'ians.

BTW,the service center is not dealer.It is Maruti Authorized Service Station.I gave my 65000 Km service to them and did nicely than dealers.They quoted just Rs.6500 for servicing on 65K Km service.

P.S-There are my close friends.

Last edited:
@Guralla
sir your car is very neatly maintained[clap] . i gave my car at sai service station when engine started to misfire only reason i gave there because they listen to what customer says patiently and completely and wont interrupt in between. i gave them at morning , though they didnt had spares (fast moving spares) they managed to return my car by evening along with car wash etc.etc

how i came to know
my friend services his alto there so advised me to approach, since i had to face bad service centers and most of them try to supress the question you ask , by telling that sir it is common issue

heres the situation i faced at CARNATION where i went to get the alternator belt changed
they installed the belt , but the belt was not on pulley but shaft connecting it and made huge scratching sound . on asking the SA , he said that it is common in 800 and forced me to believe , but not satisfied by his answer , i opened the bonnet and to my surprise i found belt not on pulley . the SA was dumb founded when i showed how they did work and asked him how he would expect a car to make sound which it didnt made before starting service? i felt like giving punch on his face ,but didnt want to make scene as another car owner was making already [lol][clap]
so after my friend recommended SAI service station i have done running repair + periodic service and had satisfatory experience

Last edited:
My car m800 used to be good when serviced @suraksha Bangalore. With Varun, begumpet, it has deteriorated to the point that immediately after servicing it broke down. The car met w/accident and the service center (Varun, begumpet) wants me to sign blank approval w/o specifying how much my liability will be and how much insurance co (royal sundaram) will pay. Even after writing to the insurer, apart from calling Varun, there is no response to the basic question.

Also, there were several damages owing to my car being hit by heavy vehicle carrying iron rods. RS would accept claim for only one part and not full.

The maintenance by VM was so poor that it gives expensive sound even to start the engine.

I request Maruti to check my car and arrange for its repair. I decided to change insurer and service station. Any suggestion from readers of the forum will be gratefully appreciated.

I am looking for better Maruti service centres in Hyderabad. I know it's 2022 and I am not satisfied with Varun Begumpet service centre. Been with them for around 12 years now and offlate their service has been deteriorating since many years. I visited other Varun maruti service centers in tolichowki and Jubilee hills and found them to worse than Begumpet. So please suggest. I need to preserve my 8 year old Maruti Celerio AMT which needs some throttle body cleaning a clutch change and a decent service. So please suggest. Your suggestions are welcome.

Top Bottom