Best GPS Maps, Provider, PNDs

Wow that's wonderful. 1490 for monitor,gps receiver,maps all inclusive .its a jackpot. would you share where did you buy them

Last edited by a moderator:
The price I mentioned is the cost of GPS receiver and not the whole thing.But if anyone is having a laptop,it can connected to it and can be used in a car.[:D]
16072011(001).jpg

Anyone have integrated their tablets in the car..I would love to have it but also serve the purpose as monitor to my rear camera.Don't know how..any idea..If it can be done,i shall have Gas device,rear camera monitor,a car pc and a fantastic display with huge media stored...Any idea..please help..

it can be done but problem is powering them . see normal HU and carputer usually shutdown with car but not tablet still people are finding way . except that everything is possible even there is Chinese HU which support tablet mount

mastersquall said:
it can be done but problem is powering them . see normal HU and carputer usually shutdown with car but not tablet still people are finding way . except that everything is possible even there is Chinese HU which support tablet mount
Thanks..I thought it shall be switched like a tablet...how to use tablet as camera monitor..any idea..

Re: Garmin Nuvi 40 LM Review: Your Personal Navigator

a great offer from sygic, not many can afford 8 to 10k on a gps device, I am using this and the maps and navigation is awesome.

BUY 1 Sygic Navigation for Android,
GET 1 FREE as gift for a friend.
i.e Rs 1431.77 for 2 licenses

For the price of 1 you’ll get 2 licenses
  • of full-featured GPS navigation
  • with high quality maps
  • at a fraction of the cost of a standalone GPS
  • and you will never have to pay for map updates
Sygic | Sygic GPS Navigation Offline for Android

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Garmin Nuvi 40 LM Review: Your Personal Navigator

limited time offer >
MapmyIndia - Vx240 - 4.3 inch Touchscreen @ Rs 10490
Use coupon-CGN1000

• 4.3 inch TFT Touchscreen
  • All India Maps Loaded On Internal 2GB Flash Memory
  • Bluetooth For Hands-Free Calling
  • Playback For Videos, Music And Text Documents
  • Warranty: 6 months
  • Support For Reverse Camera Input Through AV-In
  • Support For Connection To Car Audio System Through Aux-In Cable
  • Portable GPS Navigator
  • Pre-loaded with MapmyIndia's latest navigation software v7.1

Salient Features of the new software v7.1 :

• All India Street level maps for 4751 cities across India. Also, two new state islands introduced 'Lakshwadeep and Andaman & Nicobar'
  • 7.08 million POIs/Unique destinations connected by 1.87 Million km Road.
  • City guides for 10 city/state.
  • Driving directions to 30,000 tourist locations.
  • Find facilities like nearest airport, railway station, bus stand, etc. for easy commute within tourist cities
  • Find all major tourist spots in the city and create your own itinerary using the 'via' points feature
  • Approaching POI alert for any petrol pump or ATM or any category that you are interested in.
  • Find details on hotels, eating joints and tourist offices info
  • House map data of 39 cities.
  • Augmented reality 3-D landmarks and 3-D building foot prints across 36 cities

In the box:

The MapmyIndia Vx240 Navigator comes in a ready-to-use packaging. The contents of the box include:

• Vx240 GPS device hardware loaded with All India Maps and software
  • Wall and car charger
  • Windshield mount
  • USB data cable
  • Owner's Kit includes: Quick Start Guide, User's Manual on CD, Customer warranty card and Terms of Use.

MapmyIndia - Vx240 - 4.3 inch Touchscreen - Buy Car GPS & Navigation Devices | Snapdeal

Thanks..I thought it shall be switched like a tablet...how to use tablet as camera monitor..any idea..
through USB or wifi depend on what camera support but driver are unstable which means lot of crash
Can we integrate low cost tablets like this , i had searched a lot on the internet for this topic.

Has any one done it here in the forum ?

Top Bottom