Best Forum - The Automotive India

Thread Starter #1
Well whatever happens , happens for a reason!

Their so many firsts that have happened, it is going to be the first time I will drive a car, first time to have booked a car, first time to get rejected out a forum and first time to have registered in auto forums with no experience watsoever.

I am not going to bash registration everyone here knows that how sick their process is may be they get a ego boost or something , I mean why does anyone need to answer their questions to join a post contribute knowledge , learn more , exchange ideas and to top that I have registered twice and both the times how I have showed my passion with the cars and placed genuine feelings in words about my love towards cars and how various forums have helped me to learn more! enough of brickbats [evil] in search of auto forums I stumbled upon this one genuine site TAI and boy I love it, more genuine people less clutter which means fresh ideas and I am going to stick on here forever and ever ..

Lastly Madmonkey signing with TAI [clap]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome to TAI. I too was rejected then came here. Now I dont even want to try again,made many friends here.

I know which other forum you are talking about, and I never tried registering because I never liked it. Many arrogant and rude members there.
Anyways, welcome to TAI. Hope to see you around all threads. [;)]

Welcome to TAI buddy before joining here I too tried numerous times but never the less I am enjoying here and its the best automotive forum.

Thread Starter #5
Wow I thought I was the only one [surprise].. I am happy for the support I have received , sure I will make friends and will have a pleasant stay [cheers]
-Madmonkey

Hello madmonkey, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia,

Well a real hello to the automotive world, you'll find our site interesting in the coming days.
BTW you booked a car too! Please do share with more details on your car, your first driving experience.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

first time to get rejected out a forum
Sounds Familiar my friend, don't worry you are not the first true automotive enthusiast they have lost. The forum your talking about is already singing its swan song [thumbsdown].

Besides it has antique information in it([lol]) dated back to 2008-2010 ! LOL !

Anyways You are in the right place, a heartiest welcome to you. Im sure you will have a pleasant experience here

Hey MM welcome to TAI !!

Just forget about those bad experiences of other forum and enjoy here as you are in right place and hope to see in active in more discussions in future.

Welcome.i too have had similar experiences with this so called elusive forum where i tried to register almost 4 times with genuine answers still was rejected [frustration].And then i found TAI!!! [:D]

Last edited by a moderator:
A very warm welcome to TAI madmonkey.
Look forward to your active participation.

Have a nice time at TAI

Best Wishes
IR

Welcome mate, I was a previous member of the forum you mentioned, its just the arrogant attitude of some mods and other members which spoils any forum and strict entry for registration is all so sick, i know a friend who is well good in automobiles who couldn't get through that forum, so its nothing to do with the policy but the ingnorant/arrogant mods

They would ban you just because you expressed something against the mods even if what you said is correct and I have seen people just being banned for it [lol]

But be happy that you have landed here its a very pleasant forum where you find people with stuff and good attitude which is foremost important and very hard to find .. [;)]

Welcome on board mate and enjoy your stay, its all about the same passion we all share equally and are here to be with it.The best part of this family is that it has not changed a lill bit, what i was when it was in the mind of our mod to start it till now that its been a long long journey and long to go as well with many superb enthusiastic family growing.

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. You’re on the right place indeed. Have a fantastic experience here. Just let us know in case any help is required. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom