Best Forum - The Automotive India

Thread Starter #16
Thank you everyone, its heartwarming to see even a newbie welcomed .. The wait continues for my swift , another 30days and for the first time I drove a car and I am learning.. It was an amazing experience

Rejected from another automotive forum despite of writing about your genuine interest and love hmmm sounds so similar wait it happened to me as well [;)]

Anyways Welcome to TAI Madmonkey hope you have a great time here [:)]

Hi Madmonkey,

Welcome to TAI... We are many like you here, rejected for no reason from the so-called forum and I found TAI. TAI is very friendly and pleasant forum I have ever seen...

Have a nice time!!!

Hi Madmonkey,

Everyone here in the TAI forum knows what you are talking about. TAI is the place and I am just loving it. In fact, before I became a member of TAI even I had tried to be a member there but they had rejected me too. Though I was not a member of that forum, I had the stickers of their forum on my car. But the moment I realized the attitude of the mods there on the rejection for the second time, I peeled off all the sticker and thought never I would even try to be part of that. Later, was informed from a friend of mine about TAI and now there is no day that I don't log in to TAI website. Believe it or not, before I log into my mailbox of office I will first see Today's posts in TAI and then have a look into my office mailbox. I am that glued to this forum and the people in the forum.

Once again Thanks for all the people here.

Have a pleasant time madmonkey!!

Cheers,
Girish

Welcome Madmonkey!
Well you see there are lot of people here who got rejected and got welcomed here. That's the real goal of any public forum, TAI is place where beginners become experts over time. We have so many knowledgeable people/mods here who are not rash and very rarely you see confrontation. On the other hand 'other forum' is like 'Communist' country where you have to be at their mercy. And looks like they want to have experts only zone. See the chit chat happening over simple issues there. [frustration]. Everyone thinks that he is special there..

I too got rejected, As soon as I found that they need explanation 'Why I join them' I wrote, "You are forcing people to lie and just give some fake credits to you." [evil] I knew that they are not going to approve me, on the reject mail where they ask me re-try, I wrote back saying "I really don't want to be part of such as forum, continue with our ideology good luck"

Top Bottom