Best Engine Oil Additive?

In my opinion its Nulon. You feel the difference in the way your engine sounds within minutes when you pour the can into your engine.

It really works

Can anyone suggest which is a better engine treatment(Engine oil additive)
Bhardal - Welcome to Bardahl: A World without Friction
Nulon - Welocme to NULON

Some of my friends are using Bhardal and they said it works great and recommended me.

Any suggestions ?

@Mods : Please create separate thread if required
In my option additives aren't good
a world with out friction is not good for engine, with that addictive the engine might rev good and you can sense beter performance, but the fact is engine parts need to mate with each other so only friction will make it works

thats the reason none of the car makers recommends any additives (but dealers do .... for their profit)

just google for the merits and demerits of NULON and go by your own decision as i never tried it

Thread Starter #6
Some of my friends are using Bhardaland they recommended me . I heard that it is good for old cars.

Today's modern engines do not require these additives and most of the manufactures do not recommend them. This is also applicable for the premium fuel.

Last edited:
Bardhal is really good. I have been using it for quite some years now. Another good option is System-G (for petrol engines) and System-D(for diesel engines).

freakdude.

Thread Starter #9
This is what I am talking about.
This is good for cars with 50k+ mileage or 5+ tear old cars

Also Hyundai service stations recommends this , can any hyundai owner confirm this ?

Attachments

Thread Starter #10
Update - I have added Bardhal now 300 ml
I can feel the difference in performance. The engine feels more smoother now.
Increase in pickup about 5%

Well, just 3 days before I found Bardahl petrol additive for 2 & 3 wheelers while searching for some things. It was purchased by my bro for his bike but he didn't use that so I used it in our Zen & I was amazed due to its performance. Car is going smooth (previously engine gives jerk when try to drive due to carbon) & also pick-up is increased, about average not yet found. But now I want to use Bardohl oil additive also (So that smoke will be reduced). Can you suggest me where can i get that? I asked my bro but he don't remember from where he bought.

In my opinion Bardahl is gud [thumbsup][cheers]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #12
blackpearlpirate welcome to TAI - please do a small intro here -http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/introductions/
Can you suggest me where can i get that?
Check any local oil shop Or Sai auto chinchwad: 9921229090

BTW - This oil additive costs 340 Rs but Maruti charges 650 Rs and Hyundai 1200 Rs for the same :mad:

Can anyone suggest which is a better engine treatment(Engine oil additive)
Bhardal - Welcome to Bardahl: A World without Friction
Nulon - Welocme to NULON

Some of my friends are using Bhardal and they said it works great and recommended me.

Any suggestions ?

@Mods : Please create separate thread if required
Nulon Engine Treatment is the best Engine Oil additive I have ever used. It reduces friction, increases mileage, and other benefits.

hi all, Tata ASS use CH4 15W40 CASTROL GTX engine oil to my IndigoCS till now. but this time i want to get the job done from outside(local mechanic). This mechanic told me that the engine oil used by TATA is very pure that they guarantee 10,000KM or 1year service where as the oil avalaible outside is not thatmuch pure thus only 7000 or 8000KM is what we can expect from. Is it true?
Please suggest best engine oil for my IndigoCS TDI-2008 diesel which gives 10K/1year of service.
And which brand oil filter should i go for?

please help

Top Bottom