Best Diesel Rocket For Rs.6 Lakhs (On-Road)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be booking the Car tomo morning. But still in dilemma with the color to choose.
Yet another Punto on TAI, Congrats dude. How much discount you got ? Any freebees ?

Well congrats in advance for your car to come in.Punto looks good in all colors except silver
or try Tuscan Wine i liked it especially with black alloys when i saw one,it was really looking like a race car

Thread Starter #33
Yet another Punto on TAI, Congrats dude. How much discount you got ? Any freebees ?
Discount still i am negotiating. As of now i have got around 40k plus freebies like body color mirrors, door handles and will paint the grill as in emotion and sunfilm, mats and mudflaps.

Still i was asking for central locking and Nickel strips on the door handles as that in 90HP punto and in Linea emotion pack.

Just now decided to go for Boosa Nova White.[cheers]

Discount still i am negotiating. As of now i have got around 40k plus freebies like body color mirrors, door handles and will paint the grill as in emotion and sunfilm, mats and mudflaps.

Still i was asking for central locking and Nickel strips on the door handles as that in 90HP punto and in Linea emotion pack.

Just now decided to go for Boosa Nova White.[cheers]
Great deal you got there! Many many congratulations [cheers] One more fan joins the club. I am sure you would not be disappointed at all.

350Z

Core Team
Will be booking the Car tomo morning. But still in dilemma with the color to choose.
Oh! Another Fiat Punto soon joining the club. That’s wonderful. Congratulations for the decision. You are already getting a nice deal but negotiate as much as possible. Fiat is offering some great discounts this festive season, so try to make most out of it.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #38
Oh! Another Fiat Punto soon joining the club. That’s wonderful. Congratulations for the decision. You are already getting a nice deal but negotiate as much as possible. Fiat is offering some great discounts this festive season, so try to make most out of it.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks.... Will be bargaining more tomo. Me and my friend are planning to take a car each. So totally 2 cars. Maybe i can ask them for more discounts.

Well congrats in advance for your car to come in.Punto looks good in all colors except silver
or try Tuscan Wine i liked it especially with black alloys when i saw one,it was really looking like a race car
Absolutely, Tuscan Wine is the colour if you like dark shades and white is evergreen.

Thanks.... Will be bargaining more tomo. Me and my friend are planning to take a car each. So totally 2 cars. Maybe i can ask them for more discounts.
If you are booking two cars then do not let dealership consider you two separate customers. Even if they try too. Push them for cash discount or threat to leave for some other dealership. Fiat sales are already on a lower side. So dealership cannot afford to go away two customers. By the which variant you both are going for ?

All the best and congratulations in advance.

Thread Starter #41
Absolutely, Tuscan Wine is the colour if you like dark shades and white is evergreen.

If you are booking two cars then do not let dealership consider you two separate customers. Even if they try too. Push them for cash discount or threat to leave for some other dealership. Fiat sales are already on a lower side. So dealership cannot afford to go away two customers. By the which variant you both are going for ?

All the best and congratulations in advance.
Thanks....

Congrats dude, punto is my dream car and its worth for money too, I wish you happy miles with your punto [drive]
Thanks guys....

Today booked my Punto Bossa Nova White[drive]. Paid a booking amount of 50K. And my friend booked a Tuscan Wine.

Actual onroad price is 6.15lakhs. But after bargaining i got her for 5.70lakhs. Discount of 45k with freebies.

Freebies:-

Sunfilm, Mudflaps, Mat kit, Carcover, Parking sensor, body color mirror and door handles and Front grill painted in silver like the one in Emotion model. And am still negotiating with them for stereo and central locking.[cheers]

Thanks....

Actual onroad price is 6.15lakhs. But after bargaining i got her for 5.70lakhs. Discount of 45k with freebies.

Sunfilm, Mudflaps, Mat kit, Carcover, Parking sensor, body color mirror and door handles and Front grill painted in silver like the one in Emotion model. And am still negotiating with them for stereo and central locking.[cheers]
I asked them to give it before diwali. Mostly by 19th or by 24th.
Oh you got a great Deal there Pal,and phew look at the Freebies! damn worth for bargaining [thumbsup], i hope they would give you stereo and central locking system if you push it more.
I think they are doing it to make the sales faster.Anyway we got another addition to the punto ownership[cheers]

Today booked my Punto Bossa Nova White[drive]. Paid a booking amount of 50K. And my friend booked a Tuscan Wine.

Great deal but help me understand 45k discount is you have bargained or they had offered without much struggle as the scheme is going on ! Because if you did it then it is indeed a great achievement and if they had offered, then I would say great timing of booking [:)].

You freebie list is Hugh and I am sure with little arm twisting you might get stereo or central locking (Or may be both). [thumbsup]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom