Best Colour In Mahindra Duro DZ?

Best Colour in Mahindra Duro- ROMBA SOLID!

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1

lxi.

Suspended
All of you must have seen the Ad or have heard the name of the ROMBA solid Mahindra Duro DZ.
I am also planning to get one.

But the colours are really confusing.
I have been given a big NO for BLACK, WHITE, RED.
Rest , you Guys can help me.
Thanks.

Why on earth do you want to go for the Duro? Frankly, there are much better products available in the market in terms of consistency of performance, reliability of mechanicals, and peace of mind offered by after-sales service. My earnest request to you is to please reconsider your decision. If you want a big 125cc scooter, look no further than the Suzuki Access.

However, if you HAVE to go for the Duro, the previous version (not the DZ) looked good in two colours - White and Brown. Since you have ruled out White, have a look at Brown.

p.s.: Buy the Access.Seriously.

Thread Starter #3

lxi.

Suspended
Buddy, I agree, But My bro is liking the DURO very much. Because he is 5'4", he finds difficulty in driving Activa, Aviator. He says Dio has got odd looks, Pleasure is girly (Even i agree), Wego is too childish type of scooter and no good colours are available. He says ACCESS has the Suzuki brand image and he doesnt like the looks (The bulky looks, Odd mudguard). He says that Duro is the best scooter within 45k!
He says that scooter will be chosen by him and colour's choice will be mine!

Both Grey and Brown looks good in Duro, but the Duro looks best in White color only.
price is less than 45k? That's pretty cool, its 53k here in Bangalore[cry]

Thread Starter #5

lxi.

Suspended
Buddy, Here everything is CHEAP PRICED!
Access125- Some 47000.
Duro- Some 42000.
DZ- Some Below 45000.
Activa- Exact 50000.
Wego- Exact 47000.!

Faridabad ROCKS!

Buddy, Here everything is CHEAP PRICED!
Access125- Some 47000.
Duro- Some 42000.
DZ- Some Below 45000.
Activa- Exact 50000.
Wego- Exact 47000.!

Faridabad ROCKS!
Access125- Exact 54000 .
Duro- Some 53k .
DZ- Some Below i don't know .
Activa- Exact 60k.
Wego- Some 55k .!

Well, out of 7 elegant shades I found derby red more eye-catching [thumbsup]. As few days back I have just purchased it in that shade.

But it’s not the color which made me purchase it. The features which m&m have introduced like digital ignition engine system, telescopic suspension and moreover extra space are really commendable. [cheers]

Thread Starter #9

lxi.

Suspended
Buddy, Can you please post a pic of your duro?
I just want to see the paint quality and shine!
If you have any objections(Privacy), Please send the pic to me via PM!
Thanks!

yes, i also love the range of colours which mahindra duro dz offers. it feels like a breath of fresh air among the monotonous colors. i love the royal purple among the 7 options. its a great buy with great technology.

all the above members are spot on!! It is available in 7 uniquely defined color shades. They are different and very appealing. My favorite is black. It is really smooth & comfortable. The most important thing I was looking out for was a light weight scooter for men

Hey Freakster.. You are right it is light... and i was looking out for the same thing..

all the above members are spot on!! It is available in 7 uniquely defined color shades. They are different and very appealing. My favorite is black. It is really smooth & comfortable. The most important thing I was looking out for was a light weight scooter for men

Top Bottom