Best Car With-in Rs.9 Lakhs Range

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have never driven a linea & hence i do not want to start a controversy but still i somehow cant believe that a linea can deliver 20+ kmpl on highways in regular driving conditions.

i have never driven a linea & hence i do not want to start a controversy but still i somehow cant believe that a linea can deliver 20+ kmpl on highways in regular driving conditions.
I have driven Linea but for a short strech, but i too havnt heard of 20+ mileage which seems quite unbelievable.

Hey All!

I have a friend who owns a linea & he easily gets 22+kmpl on highways at 80-100kmph.

If pushed more he is getting 18kmpl.

Even i heard about 30+ and all, but not sure. :)

Thread Starter #37
hey guys. thanks for all the suggestions poured in. sorry for not being able to reply as there was some problem with the net connection at home. anyways he still has not yet decided between the linea and manza and he is not interested in any other car. actually i have not talked to him from a couple of days as he was busy with some work. will try to call him today and know what is the position.

If hes confused between Linea and Manza then Linea is the best bet. Linea looks far better than manza.And if i am not wrong, both the cars share the same diesel heart.

Okay!

If he is confused between Linea and Manza. Let the comparision speaks now!

Manza
Overall Length 4413mm
Overall Width 1703 mm
Overall Height 1550 mm
Kerb Weight 1210 kg
Displacement (cc) 1248 cc
Power 90 PS @ 4000 rpm
Torque 200 Nm @ 1750 rpm

Linea
Overall Length 4560mm
Overall Width 1730 mm
Overall Height 1487 mm
Kerb Weight 1291 kg
Displacement (cc) 1248 cc
Power 86 PS @ 4000 rpm
Torque 203 Nm @ 2500 rpm

Well, If your friend is more concentrated on the looks then Linea is the best car for him.

Else if he is looking for a fresh appeal, then Manza drops in here.

This car is more spacious & comfortable than Linea. More drivable & powerful when compared to Linea because of less weight.

Manza is real VFM where is Linea is an head turner [cheers]

0-100 figures m sure linea would be faster than manza!
20-80 in 3rd gear linea is faster than city,sx4,verna,civic,optra magnum,skoda octavia and maybe even cruz (source autocar)
40-100 in 4th gear linea is again faster than all these cars (same source)!

i would no doubt suggest a manza for someone who has a budget of 7 laks but when one can spend 9L why not go for a higher segment car! linea infact sometimes is compared to the likes of corolla altis and i am sure many here must be aware that it is longer than the civic n VW Jetta!
manza no doubt is a VFM car but so is Linea which has more features than even civic and corolla. A REAR AC VENT...one big feature..
also, the built quality, plastics, paint quality, ride and handling and of course the looks of the linea are far superior than manza. hold the steering of linea and its a different feeling all together. no car can match the blend of ride quality and handling of the linea. see the manza and you know its derived of a hatch but look at the linea and it never gives an impression that it is based on the same platform as punto until u compare the interiors.
A 5 star Euro NCAP safety rating is added bonus as one of the signature here says "safety is not expensive, its priceless".

if one can shed 9L i'd still say Linea should be the undisputed choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom