Best Car Under Rs.11 Lakhs?

Thread Starter #1
My Budget - 11 Lakh Max.

My Location - Jaipur, Rajasthan.

My Priorities are firstly looks, than power, Kick a** performace and luxury, should be a sedan or SUV, Should have ABS and all other latest features.

Priority Of fuel type - Diesel.

Body Type - Sedan, SUV.

I have currently shortlisted a new Maruti suzuki XA Alpha, Mahindra XUV500, Peugeot 508, Verna Fluidic.

Should I buy new car of 2012 made or 2011?

Re: Best CAR Under 11 lakh

Firstly there is nothing called as the best car , each one has their own negatives , you should choose the car which best suits you.[:)]

About the Maruti suzuki Alpha- I don't know whether it will come into production any soon , you will probably have to wait for a year atleast to see the production model i guess.

I don't think you will be getting the XUV 5OO under 11 Lakhs and even if you get one , it will not have all the latest features.

Peugeot- Nobody knows the pricing of this car yet , so can't comment.

Verna Fluidic- Suits all your requirements and the 1.6 SX variant should fall under your budget.

Re: Best CAR Under 11 lakh

Well you left out the Vento TDI , it's one good car and satisfies almost all your requirements! And also there is the cheaper Skoda Rapid too.

I dont think will get the XUV for 11 lacs. If your budget is 11 Lacs ex-showroom, then you will get the XUV W6.

I would pick the XUV W6 when compared to the Verna. However, the Verna will have a superior power delivery and also other goodies like start stop button. But XUV would be more comfortable & rear seat is much more spacious.

If you dont mind a 2011 car, look for the Aria 2011 which is being offered with great discounts.

Both the Aria & XUV has been known for niggling issues, more so in the Aria. So of you cant stand small niggles, your pick should be the Verna.

If you are not a SUV fanatic go for the verna. Its full of features, has a great engine, nice fuel economy and looks pretty sexy . Plus Jaipur roads are awsome and you'll love your car even more.

Verna SX 1.6 cost around 10 Lakhs on road. Although has a huge waiting period, same story as the XUV.

Thread Starter #9
I dont think will get the XUV for 11 lacs. If your budget is 11 Lacs ex-showroom, then you will get the XUV W6.

I would pick the XUV W6 when compared to the Verna. However, the Verna will have a superior power delivery and also other goodies like start stop button. But XUV would be more comfortable & rear seat is much more spacious.

If you dont mind a 2011 car, look for the Aria 2011 which is being offered with great discounts.

Both the Aria & XUV has been known for niggling issues, more so in the Aria. So of you cant stand small niggles, your pick should be the Verna.
Whatz ur choise?
Verna fluidic or xuv w6?

If you are going the sedan way, I would suggest Vento/Rapid (the deciding factor being price and looks). Verna may have better performance, but Vento/Rapid has better power delivery, ride and handling. They come with all the modern day goodies and rear seat comfort is among the best in the segment.

XUV with its current demand, I don't think getting one would be that easy.

^^^ I would go for the XUV5OO W6.

The verna has better 0-100 kmph timings but the driving comfort of an SUV is unmatched. That commanding seating position, space, respect, etc. is something the Verna wont offer.

Yes, compared to the Verna, XUV has some small niggles but Mahindra is doing it's best to help it's customers, so I would still prefer it over the Verna.

That said, bookings of the XUV5OO has stopped, so...

Thread Starter #12
And guys dont worry about the waiting period thatz not for me... :)
My dad is a politician so there will b no waiting period....
Now my budget is 12.5 lakh tell me the best car suits me...
My priorities are firstly looks than power than luxary n at last fuel (diesel)...

And what about Maruti suzuki XA Alpha?

Now my budget is 12.5 lakh tell me the best car suits me...
My priorities are firstly looks than power than luxary n at last fuel (diesel)...
Close your eyes and get XUV5OO!!

And what about Maruti suzuki XA Alpha?
Don't wait for this.

Thread Starter #15
Politician.....

White XUV5OO!
So you like XUV much better than verna ..
As my first priority is looks, tell me is verna much better or XUV in looks...
And can anybody tell me about XA alpha?

If you are going the sedan way, I would suggest Vento/Rapid (the deciding factor being price and looks). Verna may have better performance, but Vento/Rapid has better power delivery, ride and handling. They come with all the modern day goodies and rear seat comfort is among the best in the segment.

XUV with its current demand, I don't think getting one would be that easy.
Dude my first priority is looks and i dont think rapid or vento looks much better than verna fluidic...

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom